07

When we arrived at the harbor again, Ella stormed away and made Emma go with her. Me and the boys stayed in the boat. I let the girls go, mostly because I didn’t want to be in the same room as Ella. Emma is a big girl, I trust her to make the right decisions.

I’m not alone either, I have they guys to hang out with for now.

We talked a long time, about everything. It was very easy to talk to them and I started to grow very fond of all of them.

“You know, you guys are pretty awesome.” I smiled.

“We like you, you know.” Ashton said and smiled at me and the boys.

“I’m thinking we should get back to the hotel, it’s getting dark.” Luke proposed.

We all agreed and went back to the hotel.

-

When I got in our room I was expecting the girls to be there, talking or something. What I wasn’t expecting was an empty room with a note on the nightstand.

“We’re on our way home. Ella freaked out, and made me go with her. I’ll call you when we get home. I’m really sorry, love you. Emma x”

Is this really happening? They left me in a country I know nothing about, alone?

I felt a few tears slipping from my eyes, and I was quick with drying them off of there.

I was in complete shock.

How could they do this to me?

I heard a knock on the door, and Calum came in.

“I was just…” he started. “Where are they?”

“They left.” I said blankly.

“They what?!” Calum exclaimed.

“They went home.” I repeated.

“Oh my god, Jess.” He whispered and walked over to me. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. “I’m so sorry.” He said as he embraced me.

I wrapped my arms around his back and let out a breath I didn’t even know I was holding.

“What are you going to do?” he asked with concern.

“I-I don’t know.” I stuttered.

“Don’t leave. Don’t go home. Stay here and enjoy the rest of your vacation with us. We’ll take care of you.”

“I’m actually eighteen.” I laughed.

“I know, but your friends left you in a country you don’t know, alone if I may add.” He said. “You’re staying with us. Come on.”

“What?” I breathed out.

“Come on, you’re living with us now. Pack your stuff.”

“But-“ I started out.

“No but’s!” he exclaimed. “Just do as I say.” He smiled.

“Okay..” I laughed.

I started packing my stuff and we carried them up to the boy’s room, and we had to explain the situation to them. Obviously, since I came barging in with all my bags in their room.

“Are you alright?” Ashton asked me.

“Yeah, I will be.” I gave him a weak smile and plopped down next to him on the sofa.

“I’ll go down and check you out of your room, okay? I’ll be right back.” Calum smiled and walked out of the room.

The boys and I watched TV and ate popcorn in silence. I wasn’t really in the mood of talking right now. I just wanted to go home, and cry. Calum is right though, I should enjoy the rest of the vacation. Everything is already paid, and I really needed this trip. I still do. That’s why I’m staying.