six.

minhee lurched out at him.

"g-give it back!!" she yelled, jumping up to get it,

the boy laughed, raising the handbag even higher.

"try and get it, shortie."

"shut up, you tree!!" minhee yelled, still bouncing.

the boy switched the handbag to his other hand and stepped back, causing minhee to fall forward and fall on her chin.

"ow!!" she exclaimed.

she heard a snort.

"nice job, but you've gotta try harder than that."

"does this count?" minhee then swung her foot back and kicked him in the shins, causing him to groan out in agony and clutch his leg, along with dropping her handbag.

minhee smirked and grabbed her handbag from the floor and dashed out the door.

eventually reaching her front door, she dug through her handbag and found her keys. unlocking the front door, she stepped into her house and closed the door, sighing in relief.

"finally, home sweet home..."

"wait..."

she widened her eyes.

"college. i forgot that existed."

•  •  •

minhee trudged her way to her seat in her noisy lecture hall with her backpack open and several wrinkled papers poked out at the sides.

she took her seat and lied her head down on her backpack, groaning. her friends weren't there, assuming they were probably still at her neighbor's house. maybe eunbin was on the floor with a half empty bottle, passed out. maybe seoyeon was in bed with a random stranger, still asleep. maybe eunbin was awake and wondering where she was.

maybe that boy was still on the floor, clutching his leg.

hopefully he was.

minhee perked up when the teacher walked in, silencing the class.

minhee heard her teacher sigh and plop into her desk chair, her graying hair tied into a very messy updo, showing her distress.

"alright, get out your essays." her teacher announced.

she froze.

what essay?!