seven.

there was an essay?! minhee yelled in her mind as she saw everyone else in her classroom get out their stapled essay.

"hope you had fun writing it." her teach sneered, getting up to collect the essays.

minhee started to panic as she watched her teacher get closer. she dove her hand into her backpack and pulled out a crumpled, past graded essay, hopefully to create the illusion that she did her work.

she held her breath as her teacher examined her "essay."

"miss. kang, i don't believe that our topic on stages of life involved 'how music can help the mind.'" her teacher snarked as she smacked minhee's paper on her desk, startling minhee.

"but ms. jung, how do you expect us to write a six-page essay in one night?!" minhee exclaimed.

"i believed i assigned this essay about four weeks ago, miss. kang." her teacher said.

minhee gulped and hung her head as her teacher walked forewards. 

"mr. min, comic sans is not an acceptable font! you're lucky that your decision of font type doesn't deduct points this time!"

"i'm doing it for the memes, ma'am."

chuckles erupted from the hall. minhee heard her teacher criticize almost every single student.

she heard ms. jung heave a sigh.

"mr. jeon, i assume you 'forgot to print yours out' again, hm?" 

she heard the click of a tongue. "nah, it's worse. i didn't do it."

"unacceptable!! i'm only halfway into the class and two students already didn't do their work. who else didn't do their work?" ms. jung announced to the class. 

minhee looked around and saw no hands raise up. she bit the inside of her cheek.

"well then, there was only one topic left anyway... so jeon jeongguk, you'll be paired up with the infamous and troublesome miss. kang over there considering that there's only one extra topic to talk about."

minhee groaned. now she had to work with a random stranger. she turned her head towards her teacher and saw an all-too-familiar face. she widened her eyes.

"you!!"

the boy from the bathroom smiled.

"me."