Chapter 7

Mania is so fucking good especially Stay Frosty Royal Milk Téa but honestly I still don't like young and menace that much, I don't mind like the techno parts but I feel like they just did it too much but still a bop

~~

I'm pretty sure I was blushing from head to toe. I was so red it probably looked like I was severely sunburnt. My fingers fidgeted with the sleeves of my hoodie as I looked at the shelf.

"Can I help you?" The worker asked.

I squeaked and shook my head. He walked off and I looked in front of me at the array of dildos that were here on display. I wasn't sure quite what to get, there were so many different ones. There were glass ones and silicone ones and ones with suction cups and ones with actual balls and ones that were realistic and ones that were just smooth and cylinder shaped.

"Fuck," I mumbled.

I picked up one that was hot pink and had spike-like ridges poking out of the sides. I put it back and grabbed another one. It was big, my hand wouldn't even fit around it. The size intimidated me too much and I put that one back too. What kind do I even want? What's suitable for a guy--girl--getting fucked in her ass for the first time?

Realistic? Nude? Colorful? Vibrating?

It was of course my bright idea to buy myself a dildo. Gerard and I were probably going to have sex one day, although we've only been a couple since last Friday and it's Sunday now so that totals up to two whole days. I thought that it would be best to get a dildo just so that way when we do have sex for the first time I'm not completely inexperienced when it comes to handling dick.

Maybe I should go with silicone, that would probably be the most comfortable. Well, as comfortable as it could be shoving something up your ass.

Hey, this one comes in a complete set. The box was pink and was called 'Candy Toy-Set'. There was even a naked girl on it to top it all off. There were three different dildos, a vibrator, anal beads and three other things that I didn't even recognize. I considered it but shook my head, it was out of my price range. Besides, I may like pink but I don't think I would want eight different hot pink sex toys.

Something else I saw confused me. 'Clone-A-Willy' is what it was called. I read the box and my jaw dropped. You could...you could actually replicate a dick? So I could actually make a dildo replica of Gerard's erection. Well, I guess I'll keep that in mind for later. According to the picture it's pretty detailed, veins and everything. I frowned at the awkward thought of making a mold of Gerard's dick while he's hard. I could even make it purple, green or a vibrator.

I sighed as I looked at a section that was labeled 'Anal Dildos'. Are anal dildos different than other dildos? No, no, I don't think so. I mean, you can stick anything up your ass, right? Fuck, maybe this was a bad idea, I really don't know what I'm doing.

I looked at one of the glass dildos. It was clear but tinted pink. The shaft of it was wavy almost, getter bigger and smaller and bigger and smaller. At the base was a pink glass heart. I couldn't help but awe at how pretty it actually was. The one next to it was purple tinted and it looked like a tentacle and did nothing but freak me out.

I shook my head and decided to go to the realistic silicone dildos. I glanced at one of them that was bright red and thick as fuck. It was called 'American Bombshell War Daddy Dildo'. And frankly, I don't think my ass could stretch enough to fit it. There was also a dildo that was a lightsaber handle with a blue translucent dildo on the end and it actually lit up. That shit cost a hundred bucks. I could even get a dildo replica of Shane Diesel's erection. I don't know who that is but having a dildo of a real person's dick made me feel a bit weird. And, after a quick internet search, I learned he was apparently a pornstar.