Chapter 8

I'm rewatching glee and it's so weird bc they perform sing by mcr and like then they get a letter from mcr saying that the mcr guys didn't want them perform it bc the teacher abuses animals (he doesn't actually but they're told he does) and another teacher also talks about how she had an affair with bob Bryar

~~

-Gerard and I were making out on his couch, his hands running over my body. Things were getting heated between us now as he laid on top of me.

"M-Maybe we should slow down," he said, panting as he pulled away.

"Why?" I asked.

"We just...we haven't been together long and I didn't think you would be comfortable doing anything just yet," he said. "Or anything at all. I know some trans people who don't like having sex because they aren't in the correct body."

"I-I do hate my body but...but I like you," I said. "And I've had sex before."

"Let's just take it a little slow, okay?" He asked and I nodded. "You hungry? Should I make dinner?"

"Yeah, that sounds good," I said.

He went over to the kitchen and I followed, sitting on the counter. Gerard played some music as he cooked. He turned around and placed his hands on my hips. His lips were on mine again and I tangled my hands into his hair. I gasped softly as I pulled him closer. We heard something sizzle and we saw the pot boiling over.

"You're so distracting, babygirl," he muttered. "I just can't keep my hands off you."

I giggled quietly and he finished cooking before we were sat together at the counter.

"So, you ready for your last week of school?" He asked.

"No," I said.

"I'm fucking terrified," I said. "It's just so miserable and it makes me even more miserable than I already am."

"Hey, it's gonna be okay," he said.

"And I'm gonna be at your graduation ceremony," he said.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. "I just got my cap and gown. It's blue for the boys, girls get gold. So, you know, I have the blue one."

I looked down sadly and he rubbed my back.

"Maybe you can ask to exchange it for a girls one?" He said.

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"Would you rather be in the boys outfit?" He asked.

"No but it's just scary, Gerard," I said.

"I know it is, Sweetheart," he said. "But you're so strong, Baby, you can do anything you put your mind to."

I smiled softly and he gave me a kiss.

"I can try, I'll try my best," I said. "M-maybe I can officially come out as trans. I-I feel like I'm just a fake or something because I'm not out."

"You aren't a fake," he said. "Just because you aren't out it doesn't make you any less of something."

I nodded, eating quietly.

"You want something to drink?" He asked. "I'll some water."

Gerard grabbed us some drinks and I forced a small smile. The silence was tense between us, I begged for there to be anything other than this silence. I didn't care what happened just as long as it went away. We put our plates into the sink and sat on the couch.

"Frankie, are you okay?" He asked.

I shrugged and looked down. Gerard gave me a soft kiss and I sniffled.