Chapter 9

"Hello, Frank, how can I help you?" My counselor asked. "It's the last day of school, thought you would've been out of here a while ago with the other seniors."

"I-I was wondering if I could change my graduation gown," I said.

She bit her lip, pulling out a binder. "Were you given the wrong size? I think it's too late to order a new one but we do have some extras on hand that you could have."

"No, it's the right size," I said. "I was just wondering if I could have a gold cap and gown."

She chuckled and closed the binder.

"Funny," she said. "You should go off and have some fun now, you're finally done."

"I'm not joking," I said quietly. "I want to wear the gold, not blue."

"Frank, you're a boy, boys wear the blue," she said.

"I'm not," I denied. "I-I'm a girl."

She frowned as she looked at me.

"I'm transgender," I whispered.

She was quiet for a moment and I couldn't even look up at her.

"What size are you?" She asked.

"Um, I think it was fifty," I said.

I pulled out my gown and handed it to her. She looked at the tag before she left the room. I sat nervously before she came back with a gold graduation cap and gown.

"Here we go, this should fit just fine," she said.

"Thank you," I said, my eyes watering ."Thank you so much."

She smiled, sitting back down.

"Of course, you just go out and have some fun," she said.

I nodded and hurried out happily. I hurried off back home and sighed as put the gown in my closet, I wouldn't need it for another two weeks. I called Gerard happily.

"Hey, do you wanna come over?" I asked.

"Yeah, that sounds fun," he agreed.

He was here in twenty minutes and I smiled as I pulled him up to my room, shutting and locking the door.

"Okay, so, I talked to my counselor and she gave me a gold graduation gown.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded. "Oh, Gee, that's amazing."

"And I got a dress for the ceremony," I said.

"Really?" He asked. "Try it on for me, Baby."

"Turn around, I want it to be a surprise," I said.

I smiled as he turned around, pulling the dress out. It was a black halter top with with a gold, metallic belt and the back was completely exposed with black lace. I put on my black heels and although I already had foundation on, I put on some eye makeup and red lipstick.

"Okay, turn around now," I said.

Gerard turned to face me and he raised his eyebrows.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"You look amazing," he said.

Gerard stood up and pressed me up against the wall.

"You look hot," he said.

"You think?" I asked.

"Yeah, really fucking hot," he said.

His hand rested on my thigh and he looked down.