Chapter 13

Gerard and I laid in bed late at night, soft kisses shared between us. He pulled me closer, his hand sneaking down the front of my panties. I gasped softly, gently rutting into his hand. He kissed along my neck and I whimpered, closing my eyes.

"Is this okay?" He asked.

I nodded and he moved down underneath the blanket. He moved in between my legs, kissing along my inner thighs. He pulled off my panties, kissing up my stomach. He pulled my shirt off and leaned down, his mouth going to suck on my nipple. I gasped from the new sensation and I didn't want him to stop as he dragged his tongue along it.

Gerard moved back down under the blanket. He flipped me over onto my stomach and I whimpered.

"H-how are you gonna suck my dick like this?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"I'm not gonna suck your dick," he replied simply.

Gerard ran his hands up the back of my thighs before they reached my ass, squeezing softly. I cried out when his tongue ran over my hole. I rocked my hips back as I moaned, pleasure running over every inch of my body.

"F-fuck," I mumbled.

I kept letting out high pitched whines and whimpers, sounds that I didn't even know I could make. His tongue pushed in slightly and I was shaking under his touch.

"Please," I whimpered. "Oh fuck."

I buried my face into the pillow, muffling out the sounds that seemed to tumble out of my lips against my will. My back arched as I pushed my ass up more, my stomach twisting and turning from the pure bliss running over every inch of my skin.

"You're so pretty," Gerard muttered.

I whined, my fists curled up in the sheets. He slowly pushed in a finger and I bit my lip. It thankfully didn't sting too bad as he added a second. He pumped them in and out slowly, his tongue moving around it. I moaned, panting heavily.

'Please, please," I muttered. "Oh fuck, I-I'm close."

He crooked his fingers and pressed them right against my prostate and I nearly wanted to scream.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I mumbled. "Oh, please fuck me."

The burning pleasure was taking over, the burning knot twisting in the pit of my stomach. He moved his fingers faster, hitting my prostate every time. I was a mess at this point, pushing my hips back against him.

"I'm gonna come," I whimpered. "Oh fuck, fuck, I'm gonna come."

Gerard scissored his fingers, pushing his tongue in between them. My legs were shaking and I couldn't hold it in anymore, the burning pleasure washing over me. I cried out as I came, my legs shaking as pure bliss ran through my veins.

I gasped, relaxing against the mattress. Gerard pulled away and I looked back and saw him smirking, the blanket falling down his shoulders. He laid down next to me, giving me a kiss. I whimpered quietly, taking a few deep breaths as I calmed down.

"How was it?" He asked.

"Amazing," I muttered.

Gerard smiled, wrapping an arm around my waist. I could feel the bulge in his boxers and I bit my lip. I cupped the bulge and he took in a sharp breath.

"You don't have to, Baby," he said. "You've never been with a guy before so..."

"I want to," I said.

I pushed him onto his back and pulled off his boxers. I wrapped a hand around his erection, stroking slowly.

"Mm, fuck," he muttered.