Chapter 15

I laid upside down on the couch, watching Gerard work on his computer.

"If I like girls but I'm a girl then does that mean I'm a lesbian?" I asked.

Gerard snorted. "Well, you like guys too."

"Oh," I mumbled. "I'm bi?"

"Maybe," He said.

"What else is there?" I asked. "Gay, straight, or bi, that's it."

"There's more than just that, Sweetheart," he said.

I frowned, letting out a puff of air.

"Are you straight?" I asked.

"Pan," he said.

I frowned in confusion, mouthing the word.

"Pan? What's that?" I asked.

"It means I like everyone, no matter what," he said.

"Maybe I'm Pan," I mumbled.

"Go get dressed," he said.

"Why?" I asked. "I thought you were working all day today."

"Lindsey is taking you for a girls day out," he stated.

I gasped and sat up.

"Really? Girls day?" I asked.

"Yes now go get dressed, your dork," Gerard said with a small chuckle.

I giggled and ran to the bedroom and into the large closet. Fuck, what do I wear to girls day? Is it casual or dressy? I searched through the racks of clothes before sighing.

"Gerard! I have nothing to wear!" I exclaimed in defeat.

Gerard walked in and smirked.

"You really are a woman," he muttered as he looked at the racks of clothes.

I sat down on the little cushioned seat.

"This is cute," Gerard said.

He pulled out a simple baby blue dress with a cinched waist and little white flowers on it. I nodded and took off my pajamas. I put on a pair of grey panties with a matching grey bra, putting in the inserts. Gerard pulled the dress over my head and smiled.

"You look beautiful," he said.

He held me hips and I whimpered as he pulled me close. Gerard backed me up against the wall and picked me up, letting me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Wait," I breathed. "I have to finish getting ready."

Gerard pulled away, kissing my cheek. I went to the vanity and started doing my makeup when I heard the door open. I finished quickly and hurried out, giving Lindsey a hug.

"What are we doing?" I asked excitedly. "I've never been out on girls day before."

"We are gonna grab a quick lunch and then we're gonna go get our nails done and get threaded," she said.

I didn't know what the last one was but either way I grinned excitedly. She took my hand and we walked out down to her car. We went to the same place where we first met and ordered some food.

"So, has Gerard helped you start your transition at all?" Lindsey asked.

"He got me the clothes and makeup and things like that," I said with a small shrug.

"Well, you can do things like certain exercises to get a more feminine figure," she said. "And vocal exercises to help lighten your voice, that one is a little trickier. Have you seen a doctor yet?"