Chapter 11

"Here we go," Gerard said, sitting me down on the couch with a hot cup of tea.

I sniffled as I watched him move my stuff in. He sighed, looking down at my pile of possessions.

"You don't have to bring all that shit here," I mumbled.

"It isn't shit, this is your stuff," he said

He grabbed the picture of him and his brother, taking the photo out. He grabbed the broken frame from my hand and instead put the photo of my mom and I into the good frame.

"Wh-why?" I asked, hiccuping.

"Your mother is important to you and if she's important to you then she's important to me too," he stated. "She deserves the best."

"Thank you," I whispered, taking the frame back.

"Of course," he said. "I'm gonna go get your things organize. Why don't you go and crawl into bed, keep it warm for me."

"C-can you cuddle with me until I fall asleep?" I asked quietly.

Gerard smiled and nodded. He took me back to the bedroom and I stripped down to just a big t-shirt and a pair of panties.

"Hey? What happened?" He asked, gently touching my eye.

I winced at the pain and knew it was most likely bruising.

"My dad threw a dildo at me," I whispered.

Gerard looked like he wanted to laugh but thankfully he managed to stifle it.

"Alright, let's get you to sleep," he said. "A lot has happened today and I'm sure you're tired."

I nodded and he crawled into the bed with me.

"I-I'm sorry for bringing you trouble," I whispered.

"You aren't," he denied. "I'm glad you're living here with me now."

I nodded softly and he kissed the top of my head. I tried not too but I broke down sobbing again and Gerard held me tight until I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up to an empty bed and the smell of something cooking. I let out a soft whine and curled up. I really didn't want to get out of bed so instead I just buried my face into the pillow. It was only twenty minutes that I got to lay there before I heard the door open and the bed shifted beside me.

"Good morning, my beautiful, beautiful girlfriend," Gerard said.

He kissed the top of my head and I whined.

"I made us breakfast," he said.

I shook my head, already wanting to cry again as I sniffled.

"Come on now, let's go eat and then maybe we can go on a walk through the park or something cute like that," he said.

"Not hungry," I mumbled.

"You have to eat," he said.

I whined, burying my face into the pillow as I shook my head.

"Hey, Frankie, you alright?" He asked. "We can do anything you want today."

"I wanna stay here," I whispered.

Gerard left before he came back and sat me up. I saw the plate of pancakes, scrambled eggs and raspberries.

"Baby, come on," he said. "I know you're probably hungry by now and you can't just not eat."

Gerard cut up the pancakes and held a piece out to me. I stared at it for a moment before opening my mouth. Gerard fed it to me and I sniffled. He fed me half the plate before I decided I was done.