Intro

I'm Aria Ray El Maximoff, And yes I'm Wanda and Pietro Maximoff's little sister,Or as you would call them Scarlet Witch and QuickSilver.They dragged me into being a HYDRA experiment when I was little,Two years after the death of our parent in a bombing.I don't blame Tony Stark as my siblings did,I don't remember my parents and know that if he could have stopped the bombing he would have.My brother and sister are 19 years old and have been with the avengers for 1 year after I supposedly died during and experiment,I'm 11 now 8 years younger than they are.Like I said before I 'died' in an experiment,Not really,I went missing during one of the experiments and they couldn't find me and claimed me dead.Now,I know what you're thinking,'How do you disappear during an experiment with tones of people around you?',Well one of my powers is to earth travel,and yes earth traveling is real.I left during an experiment and ended up on earth 12,I was found by a group of people who knew nothing of me,they let me stay with their group because I was considered a threat,they asked me where my earth was but I always said,'That would me going to my death',always shocked with what I said they would ask me how and I would never answer,soon enough they learned to stop asking and I wasn't going back. I would still go back and forth without anyone knowing what I was doing.When I arrived with them I was,a very smart, 8 year old.Now that I'm eleven I have brown hair and brown eyes like my sister has and my brother had.I now live with the young justice team in the cave in happy harbor with Miss.Martian,Superboy and Wolf,and yes I think of Wolf as a person.My powers are like my sisters,expect in blue,I can travel earths and can feel when others get hurt.I trained with the team and can use all the tools that Nightwing can use not to menton swords of all kinds, I can also hack and know everyone's identity and can tell when someone is lying.

Let's stop talking about me and...

Start the story!Also about me!

Wow I think I'm self centered now...