Ch. 3

Chapter 3

I woke up and headed to breakfast,I could smell the bacon,sausages,eggs,toast and pancakes from my room.This is usually how much we have on a regular basis because of the amount of people who live here and come for breakfast.Nightwing AKA Dick Grayson,was in the living room,Normally if Nightwing is in the room we have a mission,a league member wants to talk to him or he wants to talk to one of us.And right now I'm guessing that he wants me to talk to Black Canary and is he to tell me to go and if I put up a fight,drag me to her 'special' room.M is in the kitchen making everyone food because it's what she likes to do,honestly I don't eat a lot,When I was in captivity I didn't eat because I didn't agree with what they were doing to us and wanted it to stop,and a lot of the time they would drug the food with something that would make us fall asleep,and wasn't something I trusted.

"Moning."I say coming into their sight.

"Moning Aria,"Nightwing started,"Today I'm taking you to talk with BC."

"Nope."I say turning around and walking out of the room like I do if I don't want to do something.Before I could get out of the room Nightwing had grabbed my wrist and was dragging me to the couch and forcing me to sit down.

"You are going to talk to BC,What you're doing to yourself isn't healthy."He said sitting down beside me with his arm keeping me sitting.

"I'm not going to talk..."I say,looking to Ningwing,his face was asking why,"Because that's not how it works,I'll talk when I want to and who I want to talk to."

"If you don't tell someone then I'm going to put you on probation till you tell."He said reluctantly.

"Okay...I'm not going to talk out of pressure,never have.And if you don't believe me then you should have asked my bro-Nevermind"

"No,no.What were you going to say?Your Brother?"He says.

"I said you should have asked my brother.Meaning he isn't around anymore.Don't ask."I say.

He lets me up to get our food,I get one of everything ready.I like food,Don't judge!

Everyone starts tralling in one by one sleepy,like they just woke up.Oh wait,they just did.We all sit at the table and talk about random things,the thing we talked about most was school because it was something we all have incommon.Once the plates are in the kitchen,and someone is doing the dishes,Nightwing pulls me aside.

"We're going to black canary,come on."He said,without waiting for an answer he picks me up over his shoulder and carries me to Black Canary's 'room'.I was yelling stuff like,'Put Me Down!','Let Me Go!, And 'This is pointless!'.And let's just say we got a lot of attention,that neither of us wanted.

Once we were in the room he sat me down on the seat across of BC and walked out closing the door from the outside,Why would he closes the door from the outside?I can easily open the locked door without even touching it.

"Okay,Aria let's talk."