Chapter 12

"I have some news...The young girl S.H.I.E.L.D. took in is questioning her choices. She has been told that if she doesn't cooperate then she will be forced to be placed under your supervision. She seemed quite apoled at the sudjustion." He stated, "We hope that she cooperates, but that does bring forward a different situation."

"What is it?" I asked.

"She has a close relation to members of the team." He answers.

"Members? That's plural,no?" Pietro asked, looking to me meaningfully before searching the room for confirmation.

"Yes, but until we have heard her choice we are unable to state who she is related to. You will be given the information when I see fit." And with that he left, turning with his dramatic flare and heading out the door.

Nothing differs from our normal schedule, we all go our separate ways. We hear nothing more from Fury after his dramatic leave, from what I understand we are all confused and curious about what the child will choose and who she is related to. When the sky darkens more and stars come out the majority of us head to bed, with the exception of Tony Stark who had left to his personal lab. He had told us that he planned to pull an all nighter and not to be concerned if we didn't hear from him before the afternoon tomorrow. I don't think that he will be in the lab till the afternoon if we are expecting news from Fury once the young girl answers.