A/N

I have noticed that as I write I have slowly changed Aria's hero name, to why I've done this I have no idea. I would like to say that I have changed her hero name to Aura. If you see any parts that have Aurza instead of Aura please comment and I'll have it changed or you can wait to see the result of the vote I posted earlier today to see weather or not that is needed because it may be taken down for editing.

I would also like to make note that I have realized that I haven't posted a chapter in a long time. I would like it to be known that not only can I not write everyday I also have school work that is due every so often. This school work does include creative writing, during creative writing we are allowed to write any story we want, most of us take this time to get ahead of the rest of the class. I have been writing more than just this story, I have at least on more story that has over seven hundred words and will be posted when it is done and edited.

Another thing that would be good to bring up is the fact that I will not be posting any chapters of this book until I have finished the vote, when comments have be made and June 28th 2019 has past. I will inform you of which one has won, this would be able to see when on previous page. If no votes have been placed by that time I will be going with my own and my editors opinions on the subject. Our opinions will not be reviled till after the vote has ended. 

I would like to tell you that I have another chapter almost, if not completely, done. This chapter might be shorter than any other chapters, I don't like making my chapters short but I don't like making them to long either. Chapters that are too short are almost not worth reading and chapters that are too long make it easier to lose your spot. I will tell you that now, June 9th 2019 6:46, that on google docs my story has 36 pages in 14 size font. It also has 7 614 words.