Ch.7

Chapter 7

Young Justice World

Aria POV

I have been trying to decide who I should tell and I am able to tell anyone I want.Black canary said that she would be able to get anyone I want to tell in the room,I haven't really thought about telling her or any of the league members for a matter of fact.The league is more likely to tell me to go back to my earth and I would have to listen to them.I think that I know who I want to talk to but I have no idea where to start explaining,I can't just say,'My family is alive and I was used as an science experiment for bad people and My family think I dead and that I from a place that was bombed where my parents died,My brother and sister are the only family I have left and they wanted to kill the man they thought bomb our home.And that I have been through traumatizing things that I won't explain.'Wait,can I say that?

I'm going to tell Nightwing.How they will react is something that I'm afraid of,They have complete control over the team and can make me go back home.But If I tell Nightwing then I won't have to tell another person and deal with the member I would tell,telling me to tell someone who could actually do something.

I walk into the briefing room where I hope that canary will be,I see canary with batman,superman,and the flash.Great,it's too early to deal with him.

"Aria,Can we help you?"Superman says as he sees me.

"Um,I need to talk to canary."I say will looking at the league members.

"And what do you need her for?"Flash says accusing me of something.

I just ignored him and looked at canary,my face asking if I could.

"When an Adult asks you something,you answer."Flash says.

"No,when someone I care about asks me something then I will answer.Or if something who is important to my life asks,Or someone mature.Now,Canary may I talk to you?"I say looking at Flash's face of disbelief,then looking to canary while asking the question.

"Sure,let's talk in my room."She says after recomposing herself and started walking towards her room.

"I know who I want to talk to."I say once in her room.

"Who?"She asked.

"Nightwing."I say.

"I'll go get him."She says.

I will say my past first then I'll say after my 'death',then say my brother and sister think I'm dead and that they are alive and well then I'll say I visit them sometimes and they are now heros and still don't know i'm alive.I haven't visited them in a few months so they might have figured it out I was leaving hint.Like I made sure that if they looked in the right spots they could find my symbol that the twins would recognize and the video of my 'death'.

Now that the plan is in place..I..just..have..to do..it.