Chapter 11

AN. Sorry this is short, I meant to make it longer. I had big plans for this chapter but was unable to work it so that the chapter wasn't going to be way too long. What I had planed is possibly two or three chapters not one.

Chapter 11

After he had told me to think wisely, he'd left me to my thoughts. I knew that I would have to follow his advice, it was in my best interest.

I've already tried to earth travel, it didn't work. Something in here is not only blocking it but makes it hurt to even try.

While I consider my options, there is a thought that keeps coming back.Am I ready to see the twins?

WANDA POV

When Natasha had come back with news that a young girl had found out that, while undercover, she was Natasha Romanoff, we were all surprised. Natasha is very good at hiding and being undercover. She rarely, if ever, has her cover blown.

When we later heard news about the young girl being brought in, we were concerned that they were over exaggerating or this case was more extreme than we thought.

They tried not to let us see her, but before all the medical personnel had surrounded her we had managed to see her brown hair and small body.

Her eyes were closed and we had no chance at seeing them.They'd rushed her quickly to the med room, and we had been told to wait until more news was able to come.

Fury had come into the room silently, I hadn't even noticed he was there till he spoke."I have some news...."