Ch.2

While trying to write this page every time a word with 2 letters turned up I tried writing 'me'.

Chapter 2

Nightmares

I'm in the lab tied to the metal table,with them putting a needle in me every few minutes.I,unlike my siblings,got the needles and loki's sceptre,all of that while getting hurt if I did one thing wrong,again unlike my siblings.Then I was untied and dragged to my cell that was right beside Wanda,My sister,even though I could no see her I knew she was there,She would sing to me through the walls when I had a nightmare,Songs in russian with some words in english.

----Time-Skip-------

I had just stolen from a guard and graded some of his food,let's just say that strucker found out and I was getting hurt because of it.I was dragged back to my cell,where I grabbed my first aid kit and stared to fix up myself,from then I could tell I had a broken leg and broke a few ribs.

I woke up with a jerk,It was a dream,no a nightmare.I wiped the tears of my face and walked out to the living room and grabbed a hot chocolate,it was then I realized that M was awake.

"Aria?Are you okay?"She asked in a kind voice,with me walking towards the coach she was on as she made a spot for me.

I nodded my head no,and lend on to M as she cradled my head.

"Do you want to talk about it?"She asked.

"N-No."I replied.

"Come on.I'll tuck you in"She said getting up letting me grab her hand as she walked to my room.

My room looked pretty boring but,that's how I was used to it.Blue walls,white trim,a desk,chair,bed,and a yoga mat on the floor.I climb into my bed while she tucks me in.I slowly fall asleep as she rubs my back,then just as I fall asleep I saw her turn off the lights and shut the door.And I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

How Should I make Aria tell them?Should she tell Black Canary on perposie?Or on acsadent?Or should she tell another team member?Should I go to the Avengers world to close up on what twin feel about this day?