Ch.6

Chapter 6

Avengers earth

Wanda POV

Today is the anniversary of the death of my little sister Aria.It has been three years since she died with HYDRA,Me and Pietro have regretted bring her there as soon as we were told.Aria was a young child at eight years old when she died,it was not the experiment that she first went thought that had killed her but the worst she probably would have because she hadn't goten her powers yet they were angry with her.The team knows about her and chooses not to talk about her because of how she affects us,Tony wanted to apologize to us and made her a gravestone in a yard.

"Wanda..."Natasha says while opening the door to my room where I was sitting on my bed hugging and crying into a pillow.

"We found something about your sister...About her death..."

"Vhat about it?"I ask quietly,afraid to use my own voice scared that I might cry.

"A video of her death...I don't know if you want to see it,and if you don't no one will blame you.But your brother wants to know about the last few minutes...If you don't I could ask Vision to come and stay with you."

"I vould like to go..."I reply to the earlier statement,unsure if it was what I want,but it was what I needed.

"I'll take you..."She waved me over and start to the meeting room where I think we'll watch the video... of her death."

I sat in the chair next to pietro as he moves closer,shooting me a look asking me if I sure I wanted to do this.I simply nodded my head and then the video started.It show young Aria strapped down on to the lab table getting things injected every few minutes,then she past out a few seconds later the heart monitor went flat,then she just up and disappeared.

"What.Just.Happened?"Steve Rogers asked,very confused I might add.

"She seemed to die and then disappeared-"Bruce started cutting himself of as if afraid that he might offend something.

"Bruce,vhat is it?"I ask.

"I have a theory...But you might not like it."He said.

"Vhat is it?Does it involve out sister?"Pietro asked getting worried.

"She might have been disappearing on malacour at a time making it seem like she die when really she disappeared.Check the scanners for high radiation marks all over the world."He told Tony as he stood up to help him.

"You are saying she might be alive,No?"He asked again.

"She might,The exact coordinates of the base had high radisson marks the few minutes she passed out and flatlined.She might have teleported."Tony said.

"Even if she did live she might have been teleported to an area that she would die in.She might still be dead."Steve states.

"She might also be alive."Pietro says hopeful.

I have no idea what I should think,I don't want to get my hopes up but I don't want to give up on her.