Ch.1

Chapter 1

Aria's POV

Today was the day that HYDRA told my siblings that I died,the only difference is that it's years later.I get really upset around this time and tend to train till I drop,Literally,I passed out the last time and the time before and now Black Canary thinks that I should talk to her.I'm train as we speak,almost all the original team members are watching me beat the punching the punching pack,M,as I call Miss.Martian,Is trying to get me to stop.She first tried by talking allowed,she soon gave up when she realized that I wasn't listening and is trying to get to me telepathically,I'm a telepath,It doesn't work unless I want her in my head.

"ARIA RAY EL MAXIMOFF!"Artemis yelled making me stop at the sudden yelling of my full name,the last name I share with my family,I was so zoned out I didn't realize the punching bag was come my way until it hit me and I fell to the ground with the team coming up.

"Aria!Oh,my gosh!Are you okay?"M said while checking my head."How many fingers am I holding up?"SHe said showing 3 fingers.

"M,I'm fine!I was caught unprepared that's it!"I say.

"How many?"She asked again.

"Three."I said.

"You were caught off guard?!It was a punching bag!And you never get caught off guard!"Artemis yelled.

"I was caught off guard by you yelling my name!"I yell back.

"Because you were going to hurt yourself!"She yelled back.

"I was not!I got hurt because of you yelling!"I say still yelling.

"I'm calling Canary!You need to talk to her!"Artemis yelled.

"I Am Not Talking To Canary!"I yelled again.

"Yes,you are.You will get yourself hurt with the reckless way you're acting."Nightwing said getting into our conversation.

"I will say this one more time.I.Am.Not.Talking.To.Black.Canary."I say getting up walking to my water bottle.

"Aria,"Nightwing started,sighing."I am the team leader,you need,and will, talk to Canary.Is this about your earth?"he asked.

"I don't have to tell you."I say walking out the room and over to my room.I take a quick shower,change into my PJ's,cuddle into my bed and think about my whole life before going into a deep sleep with no nightmare.Or so I thought.