Ch.5

Chapter 5

Black Canary POV

I was talking to Aria,like I do with the rest of the team when they need help,Aria never talks about her past so her actions towards it is something that no one could help with.If Aria is afraid of it then most of the team would be too,Aria is one of the strongest members and doesn't let anyone know she's scard.An 11 year old child shouldn't feel that she has to do that.And we didn't teach her,so she learned in the place she was before us and if they taught her than if they ever appeared on our earth we could be in huge trouble.

Her past is one of the worst ones I've known and I barely even know,When she first got here it was like everything was new.And it might as well been,for all we know her earth has no technology and She's afraid that what she's learned her could harm her home and is afraid.

Aria has always been afraid of the speeders,She is smart enough to realize that they are scared of her.They have a rough past with breachers,but Aria was just a kid when she came here and might not even remember her past.altho she most likely remembers her past and is doesn't want to share and is afraid that Barry and Wally won't like her anymore.

Wally and Aria are on the same team and the way they act together is throwing of the blade of the team,Wally doesn't want to work with Aria and Aria is to worried about making him avoided her even more.This is a big problem,Wally may chose that a villains life is more important than her and leave her for die.Or agrauge with orders to work together if ever given any.Everyone can see the way they act it's no secret and as much as they try to fix it the more that Wally thinks he doesn't need to know her.