Imposssible

Impossible

Damon's POV.

What the hell!? NO! Not this again! It was long ago but still vivid in my mind. That night was the worst of all.

The way Lily looked so hurt. Her parents dead on the floor their crumpled bodies drained of all blood. And the words in blood. Her blood.

V A M P I R E R E D

The words were exact on the paper. The tone of color was the same.

"H-how?" Was all i got out before she became limp and fell toward the floor. I reached out and grabbed her just in the nick of time.

I picked her up and ran out ignoring the shouts of the teacher and the gasps of the students.

I ran straight to the nurse, but stopped short at the closed door. WAIT?! she WAS a vampire, they might find out right? no thers only one place i can go.

Home.

Lily's POV.

I woke up in a Black bed with red under sheets. It smellt familiar.

I felt like stretching my aching muscles. My eye lids were heavey and i didnt want to open them but i felt something or someone staring at me. I wanted to see who it was.

My eye lids fluttered open after much effort, but the sight i saw made me want to squeeze them shut again.

Damon had his head in his hands his body shaking vigrously. I tried to get up but failed. I 'hmmphed' and fell back down gaining the attention of Damon.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?! I've been worried sick! You've been out for 4 hours. School finished half an hour ago."

He gushed all in one breath.

"I-im fine. I think." He sighed in relief.

Then i t hit me. "WHERE THE HELL AM I!? WHY AM I WITH YOU!?" I yelled. Damon cringed back.

"Ok, ok just calm down, shhh it's ok."

"It isnt ok!" I sobbed feeling the tears burn the back of my throat.

He held me tight against his body. It felt soo wrong and soo right at the same time. I just cried harder.

"The drawing! My dream! You? Whats happening to me?!" i YELLED.

He sighed, "your remembering."

"Remembering what?" I asked finally calmed down.

"Your past, me the dreams are your past, from when you were like me." he said solemny.

"What do you mean from when i was like you?" I asked curious and terrified......

OOOH! getting exited now eh?

Vote and comment please!

Love Lil Lii

XOXOXOX