Twisted

A/N Hey guys! Thank you so much for your comments and votes! Please remeber to check out Diary of a LoZer!

Lilys POV.

I hit his chest so hard i stumbled backward but he caught my waist pulling me up to him pressing himself against me.

"Uhm...i was...just..taking a....strole?" I laughed nervously but inside i mentally slapped myself.

Way to go! Who uses the word Strole these days anyway? Jeez...

"No problem." I sighed in reliefe but he didnt remove his tight hold on me.

I wiggled in his grasp trying to free myself without looking to desperate to be free.

"Uhm...?" I mumbled looking up at him.

He was Hot i had to give it to him. He looked to be African with a frizy untidy (but in a cool way.) afro. Glassy amber eyes that seemed to swirl around.

He smiled at me not a smirk but a genuine smile. I couldnt help smile back. He was just so...Nice!?

His pearly white teeth glinted when they caught the evening's sun.

I could feel myself blushing a deep red.

Was i feeling attracted to this Vampire?

No i couldnt i would mess up the entire prophesy!

I tried to free myself again but failed i looked back into his gorgeouse eyes now tinted slightly red with lust.

He looked me up and down be for bending down slightly i closed my eyes on reflex as he bent down to kiss me.

His lips tasted sugary and sweet but not too much. I peeled open my eyes and stared at his smirk.

So much for sweet smile. I sighed. I knew what was coming next.

The bite.

The drawing out of my own blood.

The slurping sickening sound.

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly as he bent down to my neck.

#

Life with Vampires is so hard even if i may be half one.

...........

..........

WAIT! I am half one! He cant drink my blood can he? i mean his blood? I dont know!

All this was going through my head causing me to nearly blackout.

I hadnt realised i was in his arms and being layed on an unfirmialiar bed....

I felt myself get hot all over when he brushed his lips against mine again.

Was this love and affection i was feeling? From him?

ok yah you might have known now what the twist is. LOL tell me on comments and i'll tell ya if your right!

Love Lil Lii

XOXOXXXX