Bleeding Love

Ok guys this aint going well. I hate to do this but i need 10 more votes and atleast 5 comments to continue! ~*.*~

Bleeding love.........

"What the Hell?!" Damon yelled, i just ignored him pushing past him and out the door.

"Lil! Lily !Get back here now!"

"Jeez you sound like my Mom..." Then it hit me, Mom never said things like that...because i killed her.....

"Lily...." Damon said softly reaching out his hand.

I shook my head fighting the sobs in my throat that were threatening to explode out.

I stormed out the room and went beeline straight to where all the noise was emitting from.

When i entered i caught my breath.

Dust flew around everywhere almost in slowmotion, The once gleaming dark oak dais was in halves all over the floor, table clothes were strewn everywhere

ripped and shreded and bodies of vampire men and women

were flying aaround the room, crazy looks in their eyes.

But thats not what made my breath stuck to my dry throat.

Kale, in a ray of sunlight, was fighting against many vampires ll growleing and hissing.

His golden brown hair was covering his pitch black eyes, His fangs drawn out threateningly.

He was scanning the Vampires surrounding him when one Vampire from behinde him lunged forwards............

I didnt hear the yell of Damon or his footsteps coming to a halt.

I didnt see the way Mr Trent and Mary where screaming at me.

I didnt see the entire Vampire council turn their heads to me.

All i saw was Kale's dark eyes trun to me full of worry, anxiety and love.

I tried to scream to tell him thata Vampire was lunging at him.

No sound came out.

"No..." I squeaked as the Vampire that was lunging's teeth nearly made contact with kale's neck.

I lunged in the way throwing Kale to the side, purely on instinct.

I punched the Vampire in the face with a resounding crak and thump, his body fell on the floor.

The gasps and cries of horror and worry didnt resonate in my head.

I had just killed a man. No a Vampire.

There in a shaft of dusty light was the proof.

My knees gave way and i tumbled to the floor still eyes on the dead body before me.

I didnt feel the warm hands on my back ort he yells of horror.

I closed my eyes in defeat letting my body lay limp.

What have i done?

Love Lil Lii

xoxoxoxoxx