Pretzels and Fudgeballs

Pretzels and fudgeballs.

Lily's POV.

Mrs Trent, or Mary i should say, Sat down nibbling on a pretzel autiously.

"Well?" I asked.

I could see the changing lights even though they werent changing.

What was going on?!

Kale answered first.

"Your a Dhampir." He said solemnly.

"What th-" I was about to ask when Mr Trent cut me off.

"You lost a lot of blood from your...incident....so the only way to keep you alive was to give you a blood transfusion. You've been out for a while. The only blood that corosponds with your blood type was from a VAMPIRE named Rayne. Rayne?"

A dark skined vampire who was very hot stepped forward. He smi;ed at me showing his perfect teeth.

"It's good to see your awake with my blood running through your veins." He smiled flirtously at me. I blushed and looked down.

I heard to growls, Kale and Damon.

"Anyway.." Mr Trent began, "He was a vampire so you became a Half-vampire. A Dhampir."

It was weird to think that i had someone eleses blood in me. A vampires blood. A very hot vampire.

I heard another hiss from Kale as he came and stood protectivly infront of me.

I didnt know what was going on till i saw Raynes eyes, then everything moved so quickly my human eyes would not have been able to pick up.

His eyes were a deep red. Lust.

'Rayne's one of the youngest vampires here, its ok, i'll get you out.' Kale said in my head and i automaticaly blushed, He had been hearing my thoughts all along.

"Rayne."Damon warned.

He shook his head and sprinted out the door but not before i caught the smirk he threw in my direction.

I let out a breath i didnt know i had been holding and sighed inwardly.

"Are you ok?" Mr Trent asked.

I nodded not trusting my voice.

"So! Lily your a dhampir now! Great choice, not full vamp but not too human!" Mary beamed.

"No. She had an.....Accident." Damon said looking at me searching for approval.

"oh." Mary's smile faltered.

"I dont have to drink blood do i?" I asked shakily. The thought repulsed me, even though i had done worse.

Kale shook his head. Phew.

"You'll be fine." Damon reasured me.

If only they knew i was melting down inside. Fudgeballs.