Dreams

Dreams.

Lily's POV.

***DREAM***

"Vampire Red." I said before shutting the door.

..........................................................................................

I woke up drenched in sweat pouring from my body. I was shaking again. It was the same one, over and over again. Night after night.

I could still feel the way the slashes and blood pouring to the floor gave a sense of releif, as if bad things were leaving my body.

I was still in bed trying to get the remains of the dream away, but i could still feel it under my skin. I have had that dream since i was 12, every night.

My parents took me to see physicians and all sorts but the therapy never helped. By my 13th Birthday my parents were becoming worried about my nightmare, they took me too this Healer who said he could help but only for a heavey price, of course my parents wanted me too be free of these dreams so they went ahead with it.

3 days later my parents were found dead drained of blood, no one new how or what exactly happened. But me and my elder sister Laura who at that time was 16, got taken to an orphanage. My sister hated it. Every night i would have the dream and the carers would get angry and beat me. Laura once tried to take the beatings herself but was only thrown away. by the time Laura reached 18,-no one had adopted us.- we were free to go if Laura looked after me.

Since then we have never been split apart. I smiled at the thought.

"Lily! Get up you'll be late for your first day back!" Ugh great, Laura was shouting. OH GAWD! I'm starting senior year this year! I sighed but was cut off by Laura's "Don't make me come up there!"

"Ok! I'm coming!" I goaned and got up to my bathroom. I tried to avoid the mirror but i failed i cringed at the sight of my blonde hair in a complete mess on my head. I sighed and walked over to my closet. I picked out a T-shirt saying 'Cutie pie' in grey against the pink background. Some skiny geans and my pink converses. I walked back over to the mirror to do my hair. My fringe was sticking up like an electrocuted hedgehog. I pulled my blonde curls into a messy pony tail and added a pink ribbon. Right then I thought. Make up. I have to look presentable so not too much.

I applied a light grey shade of eye shadow and thick black mascarra, pink lips and some eyeliner that made my liquid blue eyes almost looking like they would pop out of my sockets.

I smiled before skipping down the stairs to be greeted by Laura, holding a plate of toast and a glass of apple juice. She knows me too well. I smiled.

Any ideas on what maybe i should do in the story? She will meet a student who is a vampire but i'm not sure if they should get together?

Please input your comments and vote!

Love from Lil Lii

XOXOXOXOX