Bad Boy Brother

Bad Boy Brother.

Mystery POV.

She was HOT HOT HOT! That dress difined her curves fantastically! She was scorching.

I wanted to take her then and there and bite her till she screamed in pleasure!

But when she turned round i saw who she was. Lily! The girl i turned! I growled in my mind. She was human now.

The 'Incident' hmmm....

She was wearing the bow/ribbon i placed on the bed.

I smiled. Lily. She may have half bonded with Damon but i would get her.

I always do.

Lily's POV.

The hand over my mouth tightend and i was finding it hard to breath.

I stuggled around but he was just gazing at me.

He looked around 21 with dark brown hair like Damons and a musculer chest from what i was pushed up against.

he whispered in my ear.

"Lil, It's me! Kale! I thought i would never find you!" He said pulling away his hand.

I gulped and dodged past him to where i thought the stairs were.

I ran and turned my head to see if he was following. No one was there?

I turned around and hit someones hard chest. I fell to the floor.

I looked up to see the man staring at me with confusion his head cocked to the side.

Who was he?! The dad? No far to young. He obviously knew me. I gave a shudder.

"I dont understand." He said simply.

There was a menacing growl from behinde him then Damon pushed past and hissed at him.

The man flinched back but stood his ground.

"What are you doing!?" Damon hissed.

He picked me up and pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I couldnt help thinking i knew the man. When i was just thinking of him i raised my hand to my neck. to the tender part and caressed it.

Damon groweld as The man smirked.

I pulled my hand away quick.

"Look brother even she knows i turned her." He snickered.

Brother eh? he did look like Damon. But he turned me? i thought Damon said HE did?

"Go Kale. I bonded, she needs to know no more than that." Damon yelled.

Wait im confused.com!

Kale sighed. "I would have, but i was busy."

"If you mean by BUSY RAPING GIRLS!!" Damon growled.

Kale hissed and ran downstairs.

I was just so confused!

"Ignore him." Damon said more softly.

"Come, let us dine."

I giggled but took his outstretched arm.

I couldnt help thinking i was connected to Kale somehow, that i wasnt to Damon.

I reached up to touch my neck again but thought better of it.

As we walked down the grand staircase i took in all the pictures hanging on the wall. It was a very old victorain house but beautiful in alll its detail.

As we neared some huge oak doors i suddenly felt sick.

I was about to meet his family, And from the sounds of the natter it was pretty big.

Gulp.

Vote AND comment!

Love Lil Lii

XOXOXOX