Its Time

Its time.

Lily's POV.

Kale. What had happened?

Lance said it was time, that the 'choices' were coming.....

What did this all mean?

To choose between my head and heart.

I had figured that one out, Kale or Damon, but who would side to make these clashings come to an end

I sighed and looked Damon in the eye.

"Well?" I asked.

"There was an issue that came up in this weeks, meeting."

He sighed heavily but carried on.

"You see, they were discussing,....well...Your ....welfare..."

He looked up into my eyes and continued.

"Soo...there we were then one of the head vampires, from the council, aside from my father, said we should kill you, And of course Kale and I and Father and many others disagreed. But of course Kale was very VERY angry that this was brought up again. So he kind of lunged at the guy and killed him."

I gasped. How could he?

He continued again.

"So yah.....The other vampires of Lower and higher ranking backed him up after this, Kale got mad and started to jump at people. They fought back though, Kale made a run for it but Father held him back, now they're fighting, Over you, in away...."

I gasped again, what the hell? There was a full scale war going on just down the hall!?

Was I safe?

"Yes youre safe," Damon said reading my scared expression.

But I swear I heard him mumble...For now....

"So....what are you doing?" I asked unsure of what to do or say.

"I left them. They have returned to their primitive nature, causing pain and death, I would never wish to inflict pain on anyone."

I stared gobsmacked. He wouldn't help his family?

"So...what are you-WE, going to do?!" I asked again.

"Run." Came his simple response.

It then struck me. OMGawd! This was it! No more mentally preparing my self, this was the choice I was going to make! But sirely it was wrong? Kale with the Vampires? He always acted like a rogue! Damon would nevere disobay Mr Trent, but what the HELL?!

"Do I have like, some vampire-ish fighting skills?" I asked.

"Yes, but not as advanced. Why?" He asked.

"Caus I'm gonna need 'em!"

What do you think of her choice?

Where should I go from, there?

Thank you so much for getting me to 100 votes! I love you all!

Check out my best friends book, Forbidden Love, When your dream lover out to be your worst enemy. Its another Vampirre Novel but it is very good!

Also WalkingBarefoot is very good. The man in seat 16.

Thanks again!

XOXOXO