Lance? What the hell!?

Ok dudes and dudettes! I have decided to upload soon cos you've all been very good to me. Plz vote and comment!

Its a bit short...:L

Lance.

Kale's POV.

I had to get away. I was too tempted by her blood. I was hooked.

"Stupid withdrawl symptoms..." I mumbled.

"What? Come on! Lighten up!" Xavier Yelled thumping me on my back.

They think that im there mate but honestly i dont care about them whatsoever.

Xavier tugged on my arm pulling me into the crowded streets of New York City.

My throat burnt with hunger as the blind people walked straight past us not knowing the danger.

"C'mon, im gonna go find a chick and suck her dry and maybe have some fun!" Xavier Said wiggling his eyerbows.

I gave him A-You-Stupid-boy look as he and the others stalked of in hunt of their prey.

Humans. Such a simple race. So stupid. But not Lily. No, she was almost like us.

I chuckled. Corse she were kinda like us, i had turned her!

Well, best find somet to eat!

I tried staying in the shadows stalking the alley ways. Thats when i saw her. She had golden hair that fell to her waist and curvey figure.

There was a drunk man who seemed to be the owner of one of the pubs along the street, He was yelling at her he raised his hand to hit her but i was faster, I hit his arm away turned to the girl and snapped the mans head of not leaving contact with her clear blue eyes now wide with shock.

I didnt want to drink from him. His blood would be foul. Bitter with all the alchol.

I looked the girl up and down. She had one hand with perfect nails over mouth stifling a cry.

"Kale. You?" I asked not bothereing with the details, the burning sensation in my throat was strong now.

She looked up at me confused.

I sighed. "Your N-A-M-E?" I asked heavey with sarcasm.

"J-julie..." She stuttered, taking in my apereance.

"Well, Julie, It was nice to meet you." An evil glint taking my eyes.

Lily's POV.

For some reason i felt alone. Detatched. I knew why. Kale. Need i say more?

It was so deep i didnt know if it were real. I missed him. Damon i thinn sensed my unhappiness. He tried so hard to make things right.

Gawd, I felt lke i had known all this for yeas not measily days! Damon promised me i could ring Laura. I wanted to alot since she and i were so close.

Mr and Mrs Trent were very kind to me. I wonder what it was like with my parents? That i killed...

An involuntry shiver ran down my spine.

I felt a stab in my head, not physical but mentally.

I gasped and gripped the sofa i was sitting on. oh-no. NO not again. Lance my mysterious presence.

'Lance? Excuse me!' I gasped again. It was talking to me now!

I didnt hesitate. 'Why are you in my head?' i asked kind of urgently.

'Your special. Miss Lily Heart.'

'Can i have some answers then if im sooo special?' I asked angry now.