Satan's Pitt

Ok, i now have 27 fans so thats great, comments are not coming in, neither are votes. I really need you to do this or i cant continue.

Lily's POV.

We were still falling, my arms and legs tightly pressed against the side of my body. I really thought i was going to die.

I felt the lighting change and all of a sudden it went pitch black. I landed sharply with a thud on a hard concrete floor.

I peeled open my eyes and tried to look around searching for Kale.

"Ugh, Where are we?" I heard a groggy moan come from my left.

"Kale?! Is that you!?" I yelled into the dark.

"Yes it's me! The one you flamen pulled down the gap in the earth!" He grunted shifting around.

"I-i cant see you!" I shouted again.

"No shizz....Ugh!"

"Kale?! KALE?!"

"I'm fine." He said so close to my ear i jumped a little as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Now, Are you going to tell me what this is all about, and what on earth, or not, is going on!" He said becoming hysterical.

I still wasn't sure if I was aloud to tell him. Lance didn't tell me not to once we got here...so....

I told him everything.

Every single little detail i could possibly think of.

From when i first found out what i had to do to choose between them,

to choosing kale over Damon,

Meeting Lance in my head,

All about the Sagean beliefs and down right to where we were.

HELL. ............Well actually Hell's gate to be precise.

"Wow. Why me though? Why would you chose ME?- who drained your blood and nearly killed you, turned you into a vampire-" I cut him off with,

"I chose my heart. Not my head. Kale....I-i-....l-lov-ve you..."

he stared blankly at me as i waited for his reaction.

Slowly a large cocky grin spread across his features.

"I was always better looking." Kale smirked.

"I was always better looking." Kale Smirked.