It Happens. [Wanted.]

This has not been Edited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It Happens.

Lily's POC_V.

I almost instantly went into a dream.

it was dark and murky and i couldnt breathe. I was expecting the visions of everyother night to come but they never did.

"Don't worry, your fine now." A voice said behinde me.i jumped and tunred around in a defensive crouch. I heard a chuckle and i quickly straightened up.

God i've been with vampires too long. I shook my head and strained my eyes in the darkness searching for the figure who spoke.

"Lance?!" I almost screamed. I thought i knwe that voice! He clapped twice and suddenly my mind lit up and standing there smirking was Lance.

he looked about 20 with sleek brown hair that fell in his eyes. His eyes a beautiful green.

I gasped. He certainly didnt look like a 'Lance'.

"Then what would a 'lance' look like?" He teased.

"What are ou doing here?!" I screamed.

"He shook his head smiling. "You asked me, remember? I thought i might come and say hello, is that alright?"

I nodded slowly and looked up at him. He was gorgeous. I felt my self blush when he smirked at me.

"Soo...what choices do i have to make?" I asked.

"It's simple really, but i cannot say anything about it. I was punished forgiving you that much information before. I'm sorry."

"i'm sorry, i just..well ya know...its alot...to think...about..."

He nodded swiftly.

"Why does it hurt when you leave my head but not when you enter?" I suddenly asked.

He looked up and smiled apologeticaly.

"Well, when i leave your mind is so intune within it self it causes you pain to withdraw. For the entrance..i'm not sure..i suppose you werent expecting it?" He said thoughtfully, rather talking to himself not me.

i smiled. I liked Lance.

"Oh! Do you mind me calling you Lance? Do you have a real name?" I asked staring curiously at him.

"I like Lance. thats fine. My real name is Brenyanin." He smiled.

"Haha, so your a warrior named after a dimension, i supposedly have to save? Brenayan-innin..."

I gave up trying to pronounce his name.

"I like Lance." I said after much thought.

It was so easy to talk to Lance. I suppose he was kind of part of me.

He looked up and looked around.

"Hmm...seems i must be leaving soon. You will be making choices soon now Lily."

He acctuly called me LILY!

"You'll be with me?" I asked.

"When you need me not when you want. Yes, Goodbye."

He walked over and kissed me on the forehead sighed and then said.

"I will try not to hurt you." He smiled.

This time there wasnt much pain. I was now left alone in my mind.

I could hear music from somewhere tinkling in my brain.