Authors Note

I have created fan art for my fan art!  When I have it finished, I will put a picture of this up again, and this time it won't be just a sketch I did, it will be the real deal!  I haven't really gone into detail as you can see, so I will be posting regular pictures on any improvements I have on this picture!  

I have been meaning to ask this for a while now, but, do any of you readers have ideas?  I want the public to be involved in my writing, and if you do have ideas for my book, please message them to me, or leave them in the comments whichever is easier for you!  I can't promise your ideas will be put in my book, but maybe we will do a little contest to see whose idea goes into my book.  Every two chapters, I will be asking for ideas, and I will judge whose I like the best and put it in the chapter.  I will try to get the ideas that didn't get picked be pitted against each other and then see which of those I like best.  Tell me if you like this idea or not.  I want to make sure it is okay with everyone who wants to participate, and if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it!  So please leave a comment if you like this idea, and don't forget to vote!