Discovery

This is Owlhunt, a warrior of FeatherClan.                                                                                 

Longtail's pov

Hours after being exiled from camp.

Longtail was a very mad cat.  

I should not have to be exiled from the clan, just because I have attacked a piece of crowfood.  I was doing them a favor! Longtail thought.

Finally, he had done something to help the clan forgive him for siding with that mangy piece of mousedung, and they throw him out for a quarter moon!  Longtail kept fuming, and didn't notice where he was going.  He slammed headfirst into the fence that bordered kittypet territory and ThunderClan territory.

"Watch out!" Cried a gray and white kittypet, as she fell off the fence.

"You stay away from me, you mangy fur ball!  I could rip you to shreds in an instant!" Longtail hissed.

"Is that so?  Well, it seems to me that you are the one standing close to me." meowed the kittypet, taking a step closer.

This made Longtail feel uncomfortable.  No cat, especially not a kittypet had spoken to him like that before. 

"What is your name?" asked Longtail wearily.

"My housefolk call me Ruby, and so does my mother, but I would rather be called Blood.  After my brother Scourge's clan, BloodClan.  See, you should fear me, and run for your life." meowed the she-cat, sauntering around Longtail.

"Ha!  Ha ha.  You are the sister of Scourge?!  That is a joke, Ruby." Scoffed Longtail.

"I don't know about you, but you seem to know my brother, no?" Asked Ruby.

"Scourge?  Yeah, he's in ThunderClan right now, enjoying his freedom.  You really messed him up, Ruby." Longtail meowed.

"ThunderClan!  What?  He hates ThunderClan.  The only reason he's there is so he can get his revenge.  At least I think that's why."

"I knew that mangy piece of crowfood was out to get us!  Well, tough luck for ThunderClan.  Now, Blood, let's see where I can spend the night, eh?"

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                           Scourgefang's P.O.V.

Present time

"Cinderpelt.  Cinderpelt!  Wake up, I think I just had a dream from StarClan!" Scourgefang meowed as he shook Cinderpelt awake.

"Wha- what?!  You had a dream from StarClan?  Oh, that's wonderful Scourgefang!" Cinderpelt meowed sleepily.

"It was more like a warning.  The dream was like this, I was walking through a forest and I saw that the forest was near a mountain, and the forest was green as in it was Greenleaf.  I started towards the mountain, and then I heard a growling from behind me.  I turned around, and saw it was a wolf.  It grabbed me by the collar, and shook me like a toy twoleg kits would shake around.  I noticed a beautiful tortoiseshell.  She told me this, 'There shall be four, lost of all good, with the power of the wolves in their paws.'  Then I sank into a black hole." Scourgefang meowed quietly, not wanting to wake up any of his clanmates.

"It sounds more like a prophecy then a warning." Cinderpelt meowed just as quietly, "I think we need to get that collar off."

"Yes, that's what I was thinking." Scourgefang mewed.