New Name

This is a picture drew of Featherstroke, deputy of FeatherClan, the clan I made up.                                                                                  

Firestar's p.o.v.

"I hereby name you, Scourgefang!  Until the end of your days you shall serve in ThunderClan as a loyal warrior, and shall be excepted into StarClan when you die.  You have been reborn a warrior, and any cat who attacks you shall answer to me!" Firestar yowled.

Firestar knew it was a very lengthy naming ceremony, but he wanted to give Scourgefang a warm welcome.  But, if he harmed anyone, Firestar would do the honors of killing Scourgefang himself.

"I am thankful that you have excepted me into your clan, and I promise I have changed.  It will not be easy from transitioning from a great leader to a humble warrior, but I will try my best." Scourgefang meowed.

Firestar leapt down from the High Rock and walked up to Scourgefang.  He flicked his tail over at his den, a motion that told Scourgefang to meet him there.

"Scourgefang!  Scourgefang!" about two-thirds of the clan yowled, Cinderpelt the loudest of all.

Firestar's mood darkened.  He thought that the clan would be more supportive.  Scourgefang had gotten to know some of the cats in the clan, and they had figured out that he really had a sweet nature.  It was the life on the streets that had masked his true nature, but no doubt he would still make a fierce warrior for the clan.  Cinderpelt especially got to know him, and that was what worried him.  Scourgefang might be sweet, but he still could lash out, and hurt her when she was so defenseless.

"Oh, Firestar, I'm so glad that you let Scourgefang join the clan." Cinderpelt beamed.

"I know, hey would you meet me in my den please?" asked Firestar.

"Sure," meowed Cinderpelt.

Firestar also asked Sandstorm and Graystripe to come to his den.  He wasn't sure why he asked Scourgefang to come, but it almost seemed like StarClan wanted him there.  When everyone he wanted was in his den was there, he took a deep breath and told about his visions and dreams.

"I have been having dreams and visions about cats. A whole clan of cats.  Last night Bluestar came to me in a dream, and, well she told me about a 5th clan in the forest.  Their name was SkyClan.  Their last leader wants me to go restore his clan.  They are said to have lived upstream, I don't know how far.  They were kicked out of the forest because their territory was destroyed by twoleg monsters, and twoleg nests were built there, and mine was one of them." Firestar meowed.

"Firestar, you should have consulted me about this earlier!" Cinderpelt mewed, her voice trembling.

"I know, but it seemed that the the SkyClan leader wanted me to keep it secret, at least until now.  Do you think i should go, and restore their clan?" Firestar asked.

"I... I don't know," Cinderpelt mewed uncertainly.

"I think you should!" meowed Scourgefang, "If there was anything I could do to bring my clan back, I would do it!  Go through with it Firestar, I'm certain that SkyClan will be built again if you help."

Firestar was suspicious, and wondered if Scourgefang just wanted to overthrow his clan while he was gone.  Firestar decided that if he was going, Scourgefang was coming with him, as well as Sandstorm.

"I will go.  Sandstorm, Scourgefang, you are coming with me, Graystripe, will you lead the clan while I'm gone?"

"Of course, but what will we tell the other clans?  The gathering is soon." Graystripe replied.