Chapter 26 ~I think I love you~

Kenzie's P•O•V
I walked down the street holding onto Theo's hand. We went shopping for clothes. Theo and I are planning a vacation. He stopped walking causing me to stop. "I was thinking," he whispered as he turned to face me. I stayed silent and waited for him to talk.

"Kenzie, I love you. This thing with Molly has got me thinking more and more about our future. I want a future with you in it," he said. I feel like I can hear my heart beating, even while all these people are around us. "What are you saying?" I asked nervously.

He sucked in a deep breath. "I'm asking you to marry me. Kenzie, life's short. And I know I don't want anyone else by my side," he said. He looked me in the eyes as he dropped down onto one knee. I stood shocked and frozen. I could feel little butterflies; like when I first met him. Before he could even pull I spoke. "Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" I practically screamed it. He smiled widely. He pulled the ring out and put it on my finger. I'm beyond excited to start my life with him.

Molly's P•O•V
I was following them, while they shopped around the mall happily. They stopped walking, I came to a stop; and I stood a few inches away from them. All eyes seemed to fall on them. I felt my heart drop to my knees; when I watched him drop down on one knee. "He's just fixing her shoe," I whispered to myself.

By her facial expression I could tell that's not what was happening. Theo, asked Kenzie to marry him, and she said yes. Everyone around them began to cheer and clap for them. I felt like someone had pushed pure hot rage in my body. I made a fist so tight, I could feel my nails cutting up my palms.

I watched as Kenzie took my man, my ring, my source of happiness; she's taking my life away. I watched as they walked away arm in arm. I want her dead. I want her dead! "I can't take this fucking pain anymore!" I cried. "Ma'am, are you okay?" A security guard asked. I fell out of my daze and shook my head. "I'm fine," I said. I gave him my biggest most brightest smile. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"I've never been better," I said cheerfully. I turned on my heel and walked away from him. Maybe I can beat them home; leave them a nice little pre-wedding gift. I ran out of the mall at full speed. I shoved people out of my way as I ran to the parking lot. I huffed as I climbed onto my motorcycle. I quickly put my helmet on as I pulled away.

It didn't take too long for me to reach there. I used the way I always did. I had a key made, I learned all of their passcodes and their schedules. I pushed the door open and stepped inside of the house. I walked upstairs to our bedroom. I gagged when I walked into the bedroom; it stinks of her awful scent. I literally felt like I was going peel over and die.

I went into her closet and I ripped out all of her shit. "What a whore," I groaned. I pulled a box cutter out of my pocket and started to cut everything up. Once I finished her clothing; I walked over to the wall. With no true aim I created slashes all over the wall.

"YOU CAN'T HAVE MY HEART!" I shouted. "I hate you!" I screamed out in frustration. I was so angry I pulled her heels off with my bare hands. I screamed out in pain. "I'm in pain! Why does no one care for my pain?! What about me?! Where's my happiness?!" I shouted. I started to laugh to myself. It's so funny how things happen.

One day, it was my clothes in here. And just like that it's gone. I planned my life with him; and he disrespected me, he disregarded me like trash. I marched down the stairs and stormed into the kitchen. I took all of the knives out. I laid them all across the counter. I grabbed them and started to stab them into a wall. I stabbed a heart into the wall; made out of knives.

I stormed over to his office. I pulled a drawer so hard it pulled straight out of the desk. The pens went flying. I grabbed one off the floor; and grabbed the pen. I began to write down my feelings.

Dear Theo,
From the moment I met you; I thought I would spend my life with you. I thought that way; because I knew you were special. You were kind to me; you showed me a whole new world. A world of elegant parties, beautiful clothing, fancy trips and best of all; you loved me. I don't know what happened to our love. All I know is that, I loved you- no. I still love you. And I know that you still love me. I know that we can go back to how life was. If you'd only just let me; if you could only show you. Now you've got me acting insane and completely out of my character. And why? Because you broke my heart. You broke my heart, Theo. We could've worked it out. If only you'd told me the day you stopped loving me. We could've started a family, even. I won't stop fighting for our love. I won't stop; until I'm here with you again. It'll will always be us. Even if that means our love kills us. We'll go arm in arm together. Just like Romeo and Juliet. Just now I love you.
Yours forever- Molly