Chapter Twenty Five

Owens pov

Me and mark are currently sat watching Friends at his house. Mark has flirted with me a lot since he accidentally admitted he liked me, and i dont like it.

"Hey close your eyes for a moment." i nod and do so. "Ok open" i open my eyes to see mark on top of me. Umm. Suddenly his lips come crashing in to mine. The kiss is rough and sloppy. No sparks. I try to push him off and feel myself start to shake.

He runs his hand up and down my body and starts to unzip my pants. Please god no, not today. He starts to rub my inner thighs and... other places. With all my power I swiftly push him off and re-dress myself.

I grab my bag and run out the house while zipping my pants. I feel many tears slip from my eyes and luckily I'm home alone.

I run to my bed and practically my throw my clothes off. I jump into hunters baggy jumper and some short shorts. I jump onto my bed and cover myself with a blanket. I sob in to my pillow.

I feel so gross.

What the fuck just happened. I should have listened to my friends. God i'm so stupid.

                           ~~~

Hunters pov

I sit in english waiting for the teacher to arrive. I see Owen come in class with his hud up and dark circles under his eyes. Is he ok?

I turn around and give him a concerned look. "Princess are you ok? I know you're mad at me but i still love you more than anything. You know that right?" he nods and weakly smiles.

"I'm not mad at you, i'm sorry." I raise an eyebrow. He's being suspiciously quiet.

I see a drunk mr Andrews walk in and face forward. He's always drunk, well ever since his wife left him. He falls asleep in the next few minutes like usual. i turn around to see a sleeping Owen. God he's beautiful.

Im worried about him.

                              ~~~

Owens pov

"Ally, Owen this is livi ,my girlfriend" me and ally stare at the tall blond in front of us, then at megan. Then at each other. "H-hey livi nice to meet you! Sorry about that reaction just it just wasn't expected" she smiles and sits next to me.

"Its ok! Im new here and its kind of out the blue so I expected it" we all talk for a bit longer until i see mark sit next to his cricket friends. My face goes pale and i freeze.

"Owen what did he do to you" i stare at ally. "H-how so you know he did something?" She shakes her head. "We all saw it coming and i know you. I knew i shouldn't have made you go the other night " i hide my head.

"What did he do?" I let the tears slip. "He- he... he. He kissed me and t-touched me." livi gives me a hug which is extremely comforting. "The fucking idiot is about to get a slapping of a life time" i grab her hand and shake my head.

"Please don't" she calms down slowly. "Have you told hunter?" I shake my head. I hear the bell ring swiftly run to class to avoid questions.

Just before lesson i go to my locker. I see mark run towards me. "H-hey mark." He smirks and gets closer to me.

He then pins me to the locker and as i try to leave he grabs my wrist. Ouch. "Be mine owen" i shake my head. Now people are looking. Even fucking better. "N- no thanks" he digs his nails in my cuts causing my knees to buckle from pain.

"remember the things i did to you the other day? Today i will do it more, you enjoyed it!" I shake my head swiftly. "Please leave me alone." He frownd. "Kill yourself." I wince at his words.

I hear a bang from the door swinging open. Hunter stands there looking pissed.

I see him stroll over. He then grabs mark by the collar and pins him to the wall.

"NOBODY touches my boyfriend Unless he says so. NOBODY threatens my boyfriend. NOBODY hurts my boyfriend. NOBODY and i mean NOBODY kisses him exept me. AND FUCK ALL CAN TELL HIM TO KILL HIMSELF. GOT THAT? THAT BOY THERE IS PERFECT AND DOESNT DESERVE THE SHIT HE GOES THROUGH. SO WHY DONT YOU GO FUCK BACK OFF TO YOR CRICKET CLUB"

Marks face is now covered in brused and a bit of blood. His stomach has taken a few hits and his legs a few kicks. I just hold myself in a tight ball. What have i done.

I hear someone collapse to the floor and then feel someone crouch infront of me and tap me. Please be hunter, please be hunter. I slowly open my eyes to meet his beautiful blue ones.

"You ok baby?" I smile and nod. He stands up and i reach my arms in the air like a baby. He picks me up and site me on his hip. I hide my head in his neck "thank you and I'm so so sorry" I'm now crying.

"Anything for you princess, i love you" i giggle and kiss his cheek. "I love you too" and with that the whole group stands around us. I feel im about to fall asleep.

"Hey livi i know your new but fancy skipping?" Her eyes brighten. "Yes!" We all laugh and head towards Dannys Diner.

Today has been a very eventful day.

We all walk to dannys and when we arrive hunter opens the door, his hand not leaving mine, and shouts danny. He comes out and gives us all a hug, even livi who isn't shocked for some reason.

We all sit at a table and Connor cheers for some reason. We all stare at him in confusion and he shows us his phone. Its a 'What shrek character are you?' And he got shrek. We all burst out laughing.

"Hmm what would i be?" I look at hunter and smile. "The muffin man" he chuckles and ruffles my hair. "You are to much owen kelly" And with that we all spend the rest of the day eating and having fun.

I have the best of friends, and the ultimate best boyfriend.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1155

Yo what was 12 y/o me thinking when I wrote this. It's too much to completely change so i've made it less cringe but still, it a insanely bad sorry. I swear if you stick around it gets a tincy bit better.

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3