Chapter 24 Continuation (Mature)

It seemed like a good idea until I felt how exposed I was.

Looking into his eyes I tried to gage is reaction as his eyes scanned my body.

"God you're beautiful." Even though he said it I still felt weird.

He's the first person I've ever gone this far with. Before I could start having doubts about if I would be enough for him he picked me up so that my legs could straddle his waist.

He kissed me with so much intensity I felt my body heating up. His hands gripped up my waist and back down to my bottom. I could feel him harden from the movement up the stairs gaining a small grunt from him.

Once we made it in his room he immediately put me in the bed and took off his shirt and pants his eyes never leaving mine. As I scanned his body I saw the bulge that so desperately wanted to be released from his boxers.

He climbed on top of me and immediately connected with my lips. His hands ran over my body in slow movements..

Reaching under my back he unhooked my bra and pulled the fabric away from me. The coolness caused my nipples to erect in front of his eyes.

I grabbed his hair and pulled him back down to me. He let out a deep chuckle as he nipped on my lip.

"Controlling much?" He playfully whispered in my ear.
"Somebody has too be." I jokingly stated back.

"Fair enough" he grabbed my wrist and put them above my head holding them in place with one hand.

He planted kisses and nipped down my neck. Working his way down he took one nipple in his mouth as he caressed the opposite breast. I involuntarily arched myself into him reveling in the feeling.

I heard myself moan and tried to control them. As if he knew that wouldn't last for long. His hand made its way to my inner thigh. I was able to hold it together until he touched my core through the thin fabric.

"Seth?" I breathlessly moaned out.

"Yes beautiful?" His focus on my core continued as he nipped at my neck.

"Can I..can I" He wouldn't let me get my words out as he rubbed me faster.

"Can you what?" I could hear the amusement in his voice as he whispered in my ear.

"Can I touch you?" I wanted him to feel good as well.

My question revived a low grunt as he moved himself against me.

"Of course. I'm all yours"

With those words said I trailed down to his boxers and wrapped my hand around his excitement. Not really sure what would make him feel good I hesitated in what was next.

"Grip harder" I followed his instruction which immediately gained faster breaths from him.

" Now move your hand up and down" He moved his body with the rhythm of my hand as he moaned quite grunts.

Feeling pleased with the fact that he was enjoying this I hadn't noticed he stopped with his attention on my core until he slipped his hand into my lace panties.