~7~

June 2017, Day After the 2017 NBA Draft

"Are we there yet?" Melo and I ask while Zo was still driving.

"Why y'all keep asking. Obviously we not there if I'm still driving!" Zo says.

"They little kids, bro. They're fifteen but five at heart." Gelo says.

"Shut ya face, tall person." I say. About half an hour later of arguing with Gelo and Zo, we get to the concert.

"Come on! Let's go!" Nat says excitedly. We surprisingly get to the front row, right in front of the stage. The show soon starts, and it's lit. Migos came out, starting with "T-Shirt". When I say my day was made, it was MADE. And that's not even the best part. So in the middle of the show, when they started performing "Bad and Boujee", they called a member of the audience onto the stage.

I was that audience member. 

Best believe when I was up there I was getting lit. I was rapping, singing, dancing, and all that shit. When the song was over, Quavo started talking to the audience.

"Aye y'all, this Naiara Bryant, Kobe's daughter. She one of the best players, on God. You finna play me in basketball soon, kid?" Qua says. I WAS DYING ON THE INSIDE. But I kept my cool.

"Yeah man, just pull up. Just get ready to lose." I say. He laughs and hugs me, and after we take a few selfies, I get off the stage and go back to my friends.

"Did this bitch really just meet Quavo?" Zo asks.

"Sexy ass Quavo? Yep." I say.

"Who the hell you calling sexy?" Melo asks. I innocently smile at him.

"You know you cute, bae, but it's QUAVO." As the next song starts, Nat starts dancing on random guys.

"Uh, Nat, you sure you wanna dance on these weirdos?" I ask her.

"Don't worry sis, I'm not dancing on anyone who look like their dick is fully developed." 

"Oh wow, I didn't expect that response but okay." I say. We start dancing and she bumps into a guy behind us.

"My bad." She says, turning around to face him. He was definitely taller than us, but not Big Baller tall, if you catch my drift. If you a little slow and don't get it, I'm saying he ain't as tall as Melo, Gelo, and Zo.

"You good, ma." He says, licking his lips. I didn't like his vibe so I left him alone, going to dance with Melo and shaking off the bad feeling I had.

After the concert ended we went out to eat at Red Lobster. I sat in the booth next to Melo and I scooted closer to him as he put his arms around my waist.

"I got that guy's number!" Nat says excitedly.

"Which one? There were like, a thousand people there." I say, knowing exactly which one she was talking about. 

"The cute one that I bumped into! His name's Rodrick, and he's a senior! Well, he's gonna be a senior when school starts again." Nat says. I just nod, not wanting to ruin Nat's excitement with my bad feeling.

"So what's the move tomorrow?" 

Back Home~

When we get home a few days after the concert, I look at my phone and see it was full of notifications. I ignore them, though, and go downstairs.