~13~

"She from the jungle..." I sing, flat ironing my short hair. I was getting used to it, but not enough. My phone kept buzzing, and after the hundredth time, I finally looked at my notifications. A bunch of my fans were tagging me in Olivia's posts, and at this point, I was over it.

Olivia's been on every social media trashing me and posting shit of her and Melo from when they were dating, like that was supposed to make me jealous. She didn't even at me once, but she keep posting pictures of me. Like bitch, my face is on all your profiles. You must really love me.

Then she was talking all this shit bout "Oh, me and my friends, we gon' find you and jump yo scary ass." Bitch please. I beat her ass once, and I can do it again. But then this bitch got her friends to start posting stuff, but they be deleting them before I see it. In the ones that stay up I slide in their comments, and then they say "Oh, I didn't even really mean it like that." Scary ass hoes...

When I realized that Olivia was doing this for clout and fame I didn't even start posting her, her friends, or nothing that she was doing. I would just slide in comments and say some nasty shit. This beef got so big that even The Shade Room was talking about it. At this point, all my fans were saying stuff like "Diss her ass" or "Roast her ugly ass."

So I was gonna do it.

I set up my phone and went on my live, cause I've been very inactive on it lately. I even tweeted about my live and tagged Olivia in my tweet so she could see this.

"Hey guys!" I say, smiling. I spent the first few minutes answering questions and all that, and then someone said something I really liked, so I pinned their tweet.

"Go off on her sis. She shaking in her fake stilettos right now." They said. I played a beat and started freestyling on her ass. And I knew she was watching cause she commented something before.

"Babe, put on a shirt." I read, laughing. "Melo, I got a shirt on."

"Those shorts are real short." Gelo says in the comments. "That's why they're called shorts, dude." Then Melo requested to go live with me, so I accepted it, and his face popped up.

"Put a damn shirt on." Is the first thing he says.

"Hi babe." I say, rolling my eyes.

"What'd I say?"

"I don't need a shirt! I have a jacket on!" I whine.

"You don't need a jacket cause it's a hundred degrees outside."

"Let me live!"

"Bae, I don't need all these thirsty niggas seeing your goods. That's mine."

"I'm not changing." I say, shrugging.

"Then I'm coming over." He says, getting off live.

"That was weird." I say, looking at the comments, which was a flood of heart eyes.

"Aye sis." Terrell says, coming into my room.

"Wassup?" Terrell's been extra quiet around the house. The paternity test's supposed to be coming in a few days, and the day after that his mom's picking him up.

"Can I borrow a hundred dollars?" He asks.

"What? Why?"

"I owe somebody some money after I lost a bet." He says, obviously lying. But me, being a nice sister, I give him the money. He thanks me and leaves my room.