12||Acceptance||

Copyright

Autumn Love

©2014,Loveofreakmusic15

Published on Wattpad

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

NOT EDITED OR PROOFREAD.

Chapter Twelve

When someone kisses you, someone different, your whole body comes alive. It's like you're hyperaware of every inch of your body that touches theirs and as your lips move against the other, there's no place in the world where you'd rather be. The breathlessness and the rapid beating of the heart that comes along with it is nothing but the bonus to the bliss. Oh, the bliss.

There are kisses that make you feel as if you're floating in an endless ocean of euphoria, if that even makes sense.

I was experiencing that kind of a kiss.

The moment Hayden had crashed his lips to mine, I'd lost account of what was happening. I was unaware and lost. I didn't kiss him back, my hands lay on his biceps, where they were during the fall. I made no movement.

And then did I realise, I was kissing Hayden Kole.

No, this wasn't my first kiss. But yes, I still was afraid that I'd forgotten how to kiss. Do people actually forget these kinds of things?

So forgetting every other thing, I focussed on him. I focussed on how his lips slanted over my own, lessening the pressure for a second and then applying more the next. I copied his actions and pushed my head forward, closer to him and my lips, closer to his.

His hands moved downwards to my waist, holding them firmly while my hands slowly moved to his hair, keeping his head in place. He lightly bit my lower lip emanating a pleased sigh from me. Shivers racked my body as he lay his weight lightly over me, just enough to feel nice and not heavy.

He languidly slanted his lips, his grip on my waist tightening. His tongue touched my bottom lip and I completely lost myself. I tugged on his hair strongly, hoping for some control over myself, but when he groaned and the pressure of his lips increased, I forgot my very name. I was in a state of euphoria, I couldn't feel, see or hear anything other than the feeling of Hayden's lips, hard on my own.

And suddenly it was gone. The feel of his lips, of him, was gone.

I opened my eyes but everything was a little hazy, I was coming out of a daze. I brought my fingers up to my lips, remembering how his lips felt. Then I turned my head to look at Hayden who was standing with his back facing towards me. His posture stiff.

"It was a mistake. Sorry." With those words, he left.

Everything felt like it was moving fast, yet still in slow motion. I couldn't still make out what had just happened. My heart was beating fast and the kiss replayed in my mind continuously. I couldn't bring myself to get up since my knees felt weaker than ever.

But then suddenly I remembered what he'd said.

'It was a mistake. Sorry.'

All the weird, nice sensations were thrown out the window and now I felt miserable. I'd just kissed a guy who I had just started liking, it was supposed to make me feel happy! But his words rung in my ears making everything feel horrible.

He thought it was a mistake. He didn't like me. He didn't care.

Tears threatened to pour out of my eyes. That kiss had been beautiful, it had obviously heightened my emotions for him but also it had made me feel amazing, as if he wanted me just as much as I wanted him at that moment.