16||She reeks physically too||

Copyright

Autumn Love

©2014,Loveofreakmusic15

Published on Wattpad

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

NOT EDITED OR PROOFREAD.

Chapter Sixteen

The first day was almost over and I swear to God, it wasn't even close to being fun.

I'd cried almost twice or maybe thrice in one day, Kate was pissed, Blake was pissed, Lance, Brandon and Jacob were pissed. Kayla and Brittany wanted to kill someone too. The only two people who were completely normal were Jennifer and Hayden. Did that piss me off? Yes.

So in short, everything was a bloody mess.

The bus ride was awfully awkward since everyone was either glaring at someone or something. I had taken a moment to look around at each of my friends and was pretty amused to see that all of them had a scowl on their faces. The only ones who didn't, were obviously Hayden and Jennifer.

We lazily got out of the bus, our heads hanging and excitement way too low. This seemed like the worst day instead of the best. This trip wasn't supposed to be like this.

Kayla, Kate, Brittany and I headed over to our tents hoping that Jennifer would not be coming in for a while, or maybe she would never come.

Kate excused herself to go shower while Kayla slumped onto her sleeping bag. I plopped down onto my bag and sat cross legged. Reaching for my camping bag, I pulled out the packet of skittles that Aunt Eliza had forcibly packed for me. I suddenly felt the urge to go back home even though my mom and dad were there. My dad was seeming to be okay these days but I wondered how long the change of heart would remain. My mom was obviously as cold as ever. As much as it hurt me, I was done trying to wish it would change.

I missed Aunt Eliza and Mia so much. A part of me also missed Jordan, my elder cousin, the only cousin who I was really close to. Giving into my urge, I finally texted Aunt Eliza and Jordan.

"Do you think that Blake's an ass for letting Hayden do this?" Brittany plopped down beside me. She rested her elbows on her knees and then her face in her hands.

I thought over it for a moment. I felt that maybe Blake was looking out to see if his so called best friend has a reason to get cozy with Jennifer. Blake was a decent guy and I could clearly make out from his eyes that he adored Kate.

"No," I answered finally. "I think he's confused himself. I don't think that he's aware of the reason behind Hayden's actions."

"What do you think of Jacob?" She asked. I could see on her face, the nervousness. She wanted to be as discreet as she could be with this. She didn't know that I was completely aware of the budding romance between the both of them.

I forced back a smile and for her sake, acted as if I didn't understand shit.

"I think he's a really good guy." I told her earnestly. There was no part of me that detested or was doubtful about Blake or Jacob. I'd known them long enough to be sure that they both were amazing. In and out. And Jacob was the fiercer one. He was always so ruled by his emotions. Sometimes, it got out of hand, but it was only because he was fighting for a cause. "He's an amazing person. And he's been there the times that I needed him. Not that I am in trouble frequently but with him I can always be sure. Sure that he'd be there if I needed him." She smiled.

"Oh, and any girl would be lucky to have him and also the other way around. If you know what I mean." I winked at her and she burst out laughing making me giggle too.