Reception

Scarlett

  After dinner was over, friends and family began to leave the reception.

  I was still in shock.

  I was finally married to Shawn, after what felt like ages of waiting.

I had changed into a black skintight dress, and slipped into some old black converse, I really had never been a fan of heels.

  I was staring out the window of the apartment when someone's arms wrapped around me from behind.

  Shawn.

His lips kissed my temple lightly as he held onto me.

  "Hey love..."

  He whispered, a wave of goosebumps ran throughout my entire body at his words.

  "Why are you away from everyone?"

He questioned, my attention was then drawn to the loud commotion going on behind us.

  "I was just thinking."

I told him, he sighed into my ear and tightened his hold on me.

  "About?"

He questioned, I smiled knowing he wouldn't be able to see it.

  "Us."

I whispered, I knew that made him grin.

"I love you Princess."

He whispered, I smiled even wider at his sweet words.

  "Come back to the party."

He mumbled, I giggled and turned in his arms to face him.

"Alright."

I grinned, he pecked my lips softly before taking my hand and pulling me into the kitchen.

  "There she is!"

My Mom gushed out, she quickly pulled me in for a hug and laughter filled the kitchen.

"All grown up and married!"

Manuel said as he patted Shawn's back, Shawn's cheeks began to turn a shade darker.

"Ding!"

The doorbell sounded, Shawn was about to go answer, but I gestured for him to stay put.

  I slowly made my way for the door, people smiling and waving in my direction as I went.

  Once to the door I quickly pulled my long golden hair to one side and straightened out my dress.

  I didn't really know we were expecting anyone else, the apartment was pretty crowded as it was.

  I slid the door open to reveal someone I hadn't expected.

  Niall stood with a drunken smile plastered across his lips.

The smell of alcohol instantly hit my senses.

  "Sorry I'm late..."

He slurred out.