A Suit Mix Up

Shawn

"No, no, no!!! This is all wrong! I ordered a navy blue one, how in the world did I end up with grey?"

I asked my Dad once I had left the dressing room, Nash and Matt laughed as they watched me practically have a melt down.

"Shawn, your suit is right here."

My Dad spoke up after a moment, he picked up a black bag and handed it over to me.

"Then who's suit is this?"

I asked a little confused, they all shrugged their shoulders at me and continued on laughing.

I quickly turned around and headed back for the changing room.

I managed to hurriedly change out of the mysterious suit and after I pulled out my suit everything was better.

After putting it on I admired it in the mirror, it was the perfect suit, and my perfect woman was going to absolutely love it.

  Then it hit me like a train

I was getting married to the love of my life in the next few weeks and I couldn't be more excited to spend the rest of my life with her.

I finally walked out of the room again to show the suit to my groomsmen and best man.

Nash and Matt I chose for my groomsmen along with my old friend Brian, and of course my Dad would be my best man.

"That's much better son."

My Dad told me with a grin, I smiled over at him and after a moment I pulled out my phone.

Scarlett: Did you get it? DID YOU GET IT?

I smiled down at my phone and grinned knowing she was going to love the suit.

Shawn: Wearing it now as we speak!

It was only a second before she responded.

Scarlett: Yay honey! I can't wait!

She responded, I grinned and slipped my phone into my pocket.

"I'm gonna go change out of this suit, we should go get some lunch."

I told everyone, they all nodded or gave a thumbs up in agreement.

I made my way back to the changing room for one last time.

Once the suit was safely in its bag, I carried it over my shoulder and back into the main room where everyone was waiting for me.

"Ready?"

Nash asked me, I nodded with a smile.

"Oh by the way we all decided on Texas Road House."

Brian told me with a laugh, I laughed along with them.

"Guys I have a budget I'm getting married remember?"

I asked, they just laughed at me as we headed for the exit of the suit shop.

I was another day closer to marrying the love of my life.

This ones short I know, but it is on purpose!
Comment what ya think!!!
Thanks😜😜😜
-Author B