Love Notes

Scarlett

I had ended up in the living room surrounded by makeup and all sorts of different hair products.

My Mom and grandma rushed all about me throwing all kinds of ideas my way of what I should look like.

I was on the verge of throwing up, so I took a seat on the couch and watched as people continued to hurry about me.

Moments later I felt something tap my shoulder lightly, I glanced behind me to see Aaliyah with a letter balanced lightly on my shoulder, she grinned.

I noticed the handwriting was Shawn's as soon as I read the words My Love.

"He told me to give this to you."

She told me happily, I giggled and hurriedly opened the envelope.

"My beautiful wife to be, I can't believe I get to spend eternity with you. I love you so much darling and can't wait to see you in your dress, I'll be the one in the suite."
-Love your Shawn

My heart fluttered at the perfectly structured words.

"Aaliyah, can you bring me a notebook and a pen please? I'll love you forever!"

I pleaded, she laughed and shyly nodded.

Before I knew it she had come back notebook and pen in hand.

I took them gently from her and ruffled her brown hair, she tried to push my hands away, but failed in the process.

Seconds later Manuel called her away, and she disappeared to get dressed for the day.

"Mendes, I am the happiest girl on the planet, you have no idea how much I love you and can't wait for our future together. I am overly excited to see you standing up there at the alter, oh and by the way, I'll be the one in white."
-Your Princess

I flagged down Aaliyah after finishing my note and she gladly ran it to Shawn back in our room.

I wasn't really expecting another note, so I rested my head back on the couch and closed my eyes.

I needed to calm myself before I'd give myself a panic attack..