Chapter 25: Cody Alan

FRIDAY, JUNE 20, 2014
2 HOURS BEFORE INTERVIEW WITH CODY ALAN AFTER MIDNITE
HUNTER'S APPARTMENT
NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE 

RYLAN'S POV

While waiting around to head over to WSIX, we decided to have a movie marathon. Thankfully we were all ready to go, so we didn't have to worry about that. And after we debated on whether we wanted a Marvel Superheroes marathon or a Disney Classics marathon, we voted unanymously for a Disney Classics marathon that's pretty much been going since two o'clock this afternoon. We've watched movies that've been the classics, in our opinion, such as The Lion King, The Fox and the Hound, 101 Dalmations, The Jungle Book, Bambi, Lady and the Tramp, Alice in Wonderland, and Dumbo, now getting ready to watch Peter Pan.

 "Finally we're watching Peter Pan!" I exclaimed.

"You've been dying all day to see that movie haven't you?" Wyatt asked.

"No offence, honey, but if Peter Pan were real and he wanted to take me to Never Land, I'd go with him in a heartbeat."

"Gee thanks, Ry. I thought you loved me."

"Oh I do, but Peter will always be my Disney crush."

"Alright then I get to keep mine."

"Who's yours?"

"It's a tie between Melody and Kim Possible."

"A mermaid who just so happens to be Ariel's daughter and a cheerleader by day, crime fighter by night... Good choices."

"But neither of them compare to you."

"Aww how sweet of you." We cuddle together as the movie started, enjoying the adventures of Peter Pan in Never Land on screen.

30 MINUTES BEFORE INTERVIEW WITH CODY ALAN
ON THE WAY TO WSIX RADIO STATION 

"So guys," I exclaimed, "who's y'all's Disney crush?"

"Tarzan," Em and Destini exclaimed.

"Pocahontas," Andy replied.

"I never really had a Disney crush," Tristen replied.

"You're kidding, right?" Wyatt asked.

"Nope," he replied. And before we could all argue on the subject, we arrived at the WSIX radio station and parked in the parking lot. As we head in, we find out where Cody's room is, and all with ten minutes to spare. Cody sees us as soon as we walk in the door and rushes over to greet us.

"Glad you guys could make it!" Cody exclaimed.

"Glad to be here!" we all replied back.

We make small talk before our interview, being let know that along with random stuff, we were going to talk about the new album, any new music, how the career's been going for us, and a little snipbit of what happened in the case against Bradley. So it's pretty much a rerun of the Radio Lia stuff we did the other day. Eventually our interview is starting as Cody is back on air.

"Hey everybody," Cody exclaimed, "this is late night with Cody Alan! Tonight in the studio, we have one of the youngest and most successful music groups of all time right now, Wildflowers and Redneck Boyz!"

"Hey everyone I'm Rylan Hayes."

"I'm Emmerson Lynch."

"I'm Destini Hubbard."

"I'm Andy McEntire."

"I'm Tristen Bradbery."

"And I'm Wyatt Barnes."