A/N #2

Hey guys!

I know that you guys were expecting a chapter of WARB soon, but... it'll sadly have to wait. I just got my homework for AP (Advanced Placement) Language & Composition class (pretty much a college-level communication arts class in high school) in the mail today while I was at Schlitterbahn in Kansas City (I'm a lobster right now and it hurts... and I'm sad that I didn't get to ride Verruckt T^T).

So, if you're wondering why I have to take hiatus, then you don't know my homework assignment. So I plan on telling you what it is so you don't say I shouldn't be complaining and it can't be that hard.

I'm supposed to read The Charters of Freedom, which consist of the Decleration of Independence, the U.S Constitution, and the Bill of Rights by the first day of class (either August 14th or 15th with my schedule) to prepare for a 45-minute timed writing to make a point that I support with their content to demonstrate my highest level of skill and ability to meet the AP Language Reading and Writing objectives for the class and to assess each in-coming student's level of understanding and background preperation for the goals of AP Language, enabling the teacher which areas of strengths an which need instruction and practuce, thus, how best to allocate instructional time and manage working groups, nominate prospective tutors, and so on and so forth.

Like I said earlier... COLLEGE LEVEL WORK!!!!! IN HIGH SCHOOL NO LESS!!!!!!!! AS A JUNIOR!!!!!!!!! TWO YEARS BEFORE I EVEN GET TO POSSIBLY GO TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!

So, for that reason, I will be taking hiatus for HOPEFULLY just this next week or so. I'm hoping that it's not longer than that and I'm not jynxing myself here, just... PLEASE pray and hope with me that I can start writing again soon!!!! Writing is pretty much my vent and the less vent I have, the less fuse I have. The less fuse I have... well, let's just say it's not gonna be pretty.

Anyway, I hope y'all can understand! I love all of y'all, my Lost Children! God bless and wish me good luck!!! <3