Chapter 24

Xzavier

I smile happily knowing I've claimed the girl I truly love this morning.

Of course her shaking and jerking was a surprise but I'm happy I was the first to ever make her orgasm like that. It was an accomplishment and reassuring that she's never met anyone that can do what I can do to her.

I probably would've came the same way but seeing her scared me shitless I didn't know how to react. One things for sure we are both two people that an back our shit up when it came to having sex, I can't even explain the feeling that flowed through me once I entered her ,she was so tight and wet just from my touch we molded together perfectly I can't wait to fuck her again tonight but this time I'm going to-

"Xzavier were you even paying attention to what I just said"

"No Jason what did you say" I sigh heavily, upset that he broke me from thoughts of my kitten.

"What are we going to do about Cassandra"

"Nothing" I say confused as to why he would even bring her up now.

"What do you mean nothing. We have to do something about her"

"Autumn knows what happen that day we got over it as you heard this morning why should we concern ourselves with a non factor like Cassandra"

"Because idiot Cassandra wants you. Don't you know by now she'll do anything to have you back so if we sit her doing nothing what will she do to Autumn think about it. I don't know about you but I won't let autumn get hurt because of the psycho bitch thinks she has some claim on you" I let his words sink.

I should've thought about that sooner he's right Cassandra is a lot of things but she's smart and has a way to hurt people that much is true. Even if she hates me I'm convinced that she enjoys seeing me the way I was when she left a few years ago , she wants me to be her toy that she can tell what to do and when like before but that will never happen again I'm not that weak little boy anymore.

"I rather die than to let her go near the love of my life" I state , becoming furious at the thought of my kitten being hurt by someone, especially Cassandra.

"We need to think of something"

"I don't want to think Jason when the time comes I'll be ready for whatever Cassandra has to bring but now all I want to do is spend time with my kitten after all we're destined to run into her at school anyway" I get up from my seat on the couch and make my way to the backyard where Mandy and Autumn talk.

I pull my kitten into me placing my head into the crook of her neck while whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"Hey it's my time with autumn go back and sit with Jason"

"Kitten lets go to the room" I whisper into her ear , she blushes slightly and nods her head in agreement.

"Where you going?"

"Sorry Mandy but my man awaits me" her sweet voice rings in my ear , my stomach does this little tingle when she referred to me as hers. I think from excitement but I can't help to admire this beauty on my side.

"Whatever be ready by eight guys we're going to a party"

I quickly pull autumn into our room for another round but this time it's going to be better than it was this morning. Now that I know when she shakes it's just her having an orgasm.
*****

After many orgasms and a little nap we both went our separate ways to get dressed. Of course we showered together and had another round in there, I just couldn't keep my hands off of her amazing body. It was torture not being able to at least touch her skin but she's getting ready or whatever I couldn't mess up her makeup as she said.

I throw on a pair of dark jeans with white v-neck and my leather jacket with a pair of shoes and I was ready to go. I really don't dress up unless it was important to and this party wasn't important at all so casual is how I'm going.

We all wait done stairs for autumn who promised she'd be down in five minutes which was an hour ago! Ugh women and their make up , it's not like she needs any she's gorgeous with or without it.

All I could do was sit impatiently wanting to be in her presence right now and always, I hate when we aren't together I feel lonely and cold without her.

As she descends from the stairs my mouth drops to the floor , I couldn't believe how sexy she looked in her outfit and her body oh god her body was unbelievable with her luscious curves swaying with each step she took.

"Wow" I say breathless , my girlfriend stands before me with that beautiful smile plastered onto her face and her hair wavy.

"I thought I'd try something new" I stare at her once more before breaking my trance. I know if I stare to long I would take her here and now , not giving a single fuck if my brother and sister saw us.

"I-it's Uh... wow" words couldn't form in my mouth.

"Let's get going baby" she says before pulling me out the door. I trail behind her like the lost puppy I was , knowing that this girl takes my breathe away whenever I see her.

I honestly didn't expect her to wear something so revealing , I still worried that guys will look at what's mine but I couldn't bring myself to tell her to change. She's mine and I'm hers I trust her and I love her to death.

Let's see how tonight plays out.
*********************

Vote comment share🌹

Still haven't found my autumn yet😩

I need serious help💔