Chapter 28

Autumn

I sat down on the bed quietly waiting for Jason to talk about what happened. I really didn't want to know but he seemed like he wasn't going to give up until I hear him out.

"It wasn't suppose to go down like that autumn I swear , I told her to get out of my car and she kissed me but I kept pushing her away until he grabbed my penis and pushed it into her p-"

"Woah I didnt need details Jason!"

"I never wanted to have sex with her autumn, that was never my intention it just happened" he says defeatedly , I believe he didn't want to have sex with Cassandra but he did and he regrets it happening.

Still I can't get that image out of my head of them having sex inside of his car it haunted me.

My head remained down so that my gaze was directed to the floor instead of facing him. I couldn't bare to look at him after seeing him in a state like he was.

"Okay Jason I believe you but honestly it's non of my business who you decide to have sex with , I don't need an explanation from you" I laugh nervously as he gets on his knees in front of me.

"Then why can't you look me in the eyes autumn" his voice cracked at the end of his sentence and I didnt know why.

Maybe he's still upset with the whole Cassandra ordeal.

"Jason it-" suddenly glass is heard from down stairs and people shouting. I was thankful that whatever happened down stairs interrupted our conversation.

I stand up to leave but Jason grabs my wrist pulling me back into him, I was caught of guard by his actions and confused.

"What were you going to say?"

"Nothing it's cool Jason I won't tell anybody if that's what your worried about"

"Autumn stay and talk to me please" his voice held desperation and sadness , it was awkward to see Jason like this I was beginning to feel uncomfortable by the way his grip tightened on my wrist and the way he stared at me with his ocean blue eyes.

"I need to check on Xzavier" I say before pulling away from him and leaving out of the bedroom door in a hurry.

Once I got down stairs I could see Xzavier flipping glass tables over and shattering them , I quickly ran to him and held him back from flipping another.

"Xzavier what the hell!"

"Kitten i-I thought you left me" he spoke sadly , he of course nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck and held me to him tighter.

I could tell he's had more to drink while I was up talking to Jason I just hope he didn't cause anymore damage.

"Derek!" I call out to him until he made his way through the crowd.

"Woah what happened here" he say looking at the now shattered glass tables , he doesn't seemed pissed by the tables but sad and I know the reason why.

"Xzavier broke a few of your tables , I'll pay for them I promise just send me the bill or something"

"Don't worry this is a party I expected something to get broken"

"I'm going to take him home but be sure to call me whenever to hang out...I'm really glad your back" I tried to go in for a hug but Xzavier's big frame was blocking me from doing so, we laughed and he ruffled my hair before walking off into another direction of the house.

I hold onto a drunken and baby like Xzavier as we went outside. Driving in Jason's car was a big no , no so I called a cab to drive me and this baby home. Once the cab pulled up on the side of the curb I quickly helped Xzavier in , he laid his head in my lap as I gave the cab driver the address.

"Kitten" he mumbled half asleep as I play with his hair waiting to get into bed already.

"Yes baby"

"Please don't leave me okay" I could hear the sadness in his voice as he spoke.

"I won't" I assure him while pressing kisses onto his cheek.

"I love you too much to let you go I'm going to be good for you I promise kitten" this drunken state that Xzavier was in is sweet but he usually is when it comes to me.

"Your my good boy" I tease while rubbing my hands through his silky hair , I smile when I see that he likes the way I ran my hands through his hair.

"Say it again"

"Your my good boy Xzavier?" I question not knowing where this is going. I could tell the cab driver was hearing every last word as he would sometimes stare at us through the rear view mirror.

"Yes I'm your good boy, only your always" he says sleepily trying to nuzzle his face into my lap more than it already was.

I paid the driver and lead Xzavier inside the house. I brung him upstairs I to our room and laid down with him on the bed , we were both so exhausted from the party I could sure go for some rest.

Instead of Xzavier holding me to his chest tonight I held him. His face was pressed against my breast as his arm wrapped around my stomach so he was much closer. Having him in that position felt right I liked the feeling of me taking care of my Xzavier when he's in his drunken state , I know he would have done the same for me but now I'm the one doing it and I feel like a good girlfriend do getting him home safe and sound.

"Kitten am I your good boy?"

"Yes Xzavier your my good boy" I smiled and kissed his forehead before drifting off into a deep slumber.

Once I was sure that Xzavier was asleep I kissed his head once more and bid him a goodnight.

How could I not love this boy so much , he surprises me in every way. I would have thought it was odd calling Matt my good boy but with Xzavier it fit.

He had his dominant and intimidating side which I loved and then he has this soft side to him who just wants to be loved and without a doubt I love that side of him also , knowing he isn't a complete jerk and cold hearted.

I never knew I could love a persons personality like I love Xzavier's its odd but it's right just for us only.

****************************

Vote comment share 🌹