22

Sorry for the long delay, I've been super busy w school, etc. So excited for what's coming for Alexander and Clayton. I'm also working on another boyxboy book which will be really dark.

We walked off the bus and entered the school. People were staring at us while we went our lockers and exchanged a quick kiss. I had a black eye and busted lip. Some people asked how I got it, I lied. I said I slipped and fell down a flight of stairs. They gave me a sympathetic look but I knew they didn't believe me but who would? I'm the boyfriend of an overprotective hockey captain.

"Fuck them. Don't let their glances bother you, babe." Alex said while he walked me to my math classroom.

It was easy for him to accept the staring, he has always been the centre of attention and probably likes people knowing that he's dating me. But I on the other hand have always been an outcast with no friends. But now I have everything I've always wanted. Almost everything.

"I love you Clay." His perfect eyes were just so fucking perfect.

"I love you too, Alex." I quickly ran inside. Alex scared me. I was fucking terrified of him.

The whole period I just thought of what Alex did to me last night. My face ached every second I moved and my vision was blurry. Why did this always happen to me? When something good happens to me it turns to shit. I hated life. The only thing I love was Alex but I keep seeing his face when he hit me. It was dark, cruel, evil. It was like he had no emotions at all.

The day ended quickly and I went back to Alex's house. I could tell he felt bad for what he did. He just had anger problems but he's going to get help, he even saw the schools guidance counsellor about it today. He was trying to change for us.

"How was your day today?" Alexander asked when we walked inside the house.

"It was Lang I guess, I much appreciate being here alone and naked with you." I said smiling.

"You're too cute. I'm honestly so sorry for what I did. I just snapped and I promise that won't be happening again. I promise"

"I believe you Alex. I'll never leave your side, I'll always be here to support you because I love you and us. Our love is unbreakable."

My heart beat began to beat faster and faster. My penis ached in my tight pants. I was so horny and I need my Alex. I jumped on to him and began to kiss his neck and then he returned the favour.

"Fuck I love you Clay. Fuck you're just so gorgeous. Fuck, fuck, fuck I don't deserve you."

"Just shut up and just fuck me."