Chapter 9 - Is it official?

*YOUR POV*

Me and Zach have been hanging out and spending time together every day, we're getting pretty close to be completely honest.

He's been here for just a few weeks but I feel like I've known him for a very long time, Zach's just... Zach, he's a very chill person, he is very easy to talk to... words can't even describe how amazing Zach is.

I really like him, I think that he likes me back, but I don't know... I want to get to know him better before getting into a relationship.

Today was one of my free days, and me and Zach wanted to get out and have a bit of fun with Oreo.

Faith will be out of the city for a week, so me and handsome boy will have the house to ourselves.

"Y/n, ready to go for a walk with Oreo?"

"Just a sec, I have to fix my hair!"

"Well, hurry up! We haven't got all day!!"

"Okay! Okay! Zach I just have to- AHHHHH!!!"

Well, I was in the bathroom fixing my hair, then as soon as I turned around, I saw this mask dangling from the ceiling. The mask was from one of those super scary movies, I don't know how to explain it.

I hear Zach running up to the bathroom with Oreo right behind her, bashing into the bathroom.

"Oh my god, Y/n what-"

"WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU PUT A FREAKING MASK HANGING FROM THE CEILING?!"

"Oh so that's where it was..."

"Screw you, Zach."

I start walking out of the house and Oreo follows me like always, sniffing everything she sees.

Suddenly, I feel someone grab my arm and turns me around.

"What the-"

"Hey, princess."

"Zach how in the world can you walk that fast?" We both laugh.

"They say I run fast."

"I heard that you almost ran into a bus."

"Pfffft... no..." I laugh.

"Come on, we have to get to the park, Zach. We could get some ice cream on the way too!"

We take about five minutes to get to the park, and I let Oreo out of her leash so that she could run around and play with her friend dogs.

Me and Zach stroll around the park, with our fingers intertwined with each other.

"Oh my gosh, you really smashed a guitar on stage when you were 10?!" I say bursting out with laughter.

"Whaaaaaat? I thought it was fun! But then I realised that I didn't have a guitar anymore so I had to save up money to get myself a new one because mom and dad refused to buy me one."

I laughed even harder.

"Y/n please stop it."

"Okay, okay... so, now that you've told me something that you've never told anyone, I'm gonna tell you something about me."

We find a bench and we sit down.

"Well... I don't know what to tell you, I pretty much told you everything about me."

"And I don't know what to ask..." We both laugh and he puts his arm around me and I lean my head backwards to his chest.

"Oh, there's this one thing I forgot to tell you."