Chapter 13 - Why

"Loren what the hell?! We've been together for SIX MONTHS and you cheat on me like this?! WHO IS THIS GUY?!"

Loren gets up, gets dressed and walks towards me.

"I've never actually had a serious relationship with anyone, so don't take it personal."

She puts clothes on, grabs the other dude's hand and leaves the house.

I can't believe this.

I've been with that girl for SIX MONTHS and all this time she's been cheating on me?!

I am currently hating my life right now.

*YOUR POV*

Jack told me that Zach and Loren broke up because Loren cheated on him.

He deserves it.

I call this karma, hunny.

I was in Ian's treehouse when all this happened, I was chilling with Oreo by my side.

"BABE! DINNER IS READY!"

"Coming, Ian!"

I went into the kitchen and I immediately notice the nicely set up table and a nice roast chicken in the middle of it.

"Ian Grey! What is this?"

"Our dinner, my beautiful lady."

We have dinner and have an Avengers marathon until we fall asleep.

*Months pass by*

It's now June and we're on vacation in Los Angeles.

Yes, Ian surprised me with tickets to LA and we rented a house near the beach. 

We're planning to stay here until the first week of September, until my birthday.

Obviously, we brought our princess Oreo with us, I couldn't stay a day without her.

I was on a walk with Oreo when I brought her to the beach and she met a nice black German Shepard and I can tell that she likes him, she's never played with another dog like this. I look at the other dog's collar and I see that his name is Blue and his owner is... Reese Herron. 

Thank  god she doesn't know me personally and she doesn't know how I look like.

"Oh my gosh, Y/n?!"

I turned around to see Ryan Herron with Reese, Myta and Josh walking towards me.

"Uh... I'm-"

Myta opens her arms for a hug and hugs me tight.

"Oh, sweetie I didn't know that you were in America!"

I let go from the hug and look at all of them smiling.

"How did you know that I'm me? I mean- I'm Zach's ex, I never thought that I am still part of your life..." I say, looking down at the grass, looking at Oreo and Blue.

"Oh, honey..." Myta says. "Zach never stopped thinking about you, he wanted to try to text you but then he found out that you have a boyfriend now..."

"Zach never what? He never stopped thinking about me? Myta are you sure he was talking about me?"

"Of course we are! You're the only Y/n he met in his life!" Reese says.

"I- I don't know what to say..."

"Why don't you come over for dinner tonight?"

"Josh are you sure? I mean- I might disturb your night..."