Chapter 17 - Princess.

I wake up on a bed, with my head pounding.

What happened last night?

Oh my god.

I remember a random guy kissing me.

"Y/n? A-are you okay?"

I sit up and see Daniel looking at me.

"What happened?"

"We were at James' party, just chilling, then I think you went and had like five drinks, then suddenly we saw you dancing like a crazy girl in the middle of the room with all the other drunk guys then we saw you walking off with a guy... we didn't know him, so me, Jonah and Zach followed you." Daniel explains.

"Daniel... Zach wasn't at the party last night."

"Y/n, he was. All the boys were there, they just stayed with Zach because they didn't want to leave him alone."

"Daniel... I remember an alley."

"Apparently you were brought there because he was about to rape you. He was about to take advantage of you being drunk to sexually abuse you."

"Oh god."

I had lots of thoughts going inside my mind right now. I can't believe that I almost got raped.

Thank god Daniel, Jonah and Zach followed me and saved me.

Who knows what would've happened if they weren't there or if they arrived too late?

*Zach's POV*

I can't believe that Y/n, the girl I LOVE was about to get- I can't even think about what was going to happen without wanting to punch a wall.

I carried her to her bed last night then left because I had some... business to attend to.

I really needed to know if she is okay, so I decide to text Daniel.

Thank god Y/n is alright

I have to go see her.

"Aria, I have to go."